Any signs of Morrissey in Israel?

The Seeker of Good Songs

Any news if Morrissey is in Israel yet?
Any spies at the Dead Sea to see Mozzy covered in mud?

"Morrissey disclosed that he plans to spend three days in Israel, with the Dead Sea taking top spot as his most desired destination. "I'd like to sit on the beach, cover myself in mud, and then get inside and float on the water," he said."

"Morrissey disclosed that he plans to spend three days in Israel, with the Dead Sea taking top spot as his most desired destination. "I'd like to sit on the beach, cover myself in mud, and then get inside and float on the water," he said."

Interview with Lior Ashkenazi, Morrissey said that he's stay in the country for three days.
Morrissey might arrive in 28th and leave 30th or 31st July.

Oh, that reminds me that I need to do that mud masque on my face. Thanks!

Moz Is Here!

moz has landed in sunny Israel.

welcome.

here are some pics.

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-3574058,00.html

http://www.nrg.co.il/online/7/ART1/765/793.html

3_wa.jpg

Re: Moz Is Here!

oh dear, I think I've just gone and had a heartattack! Those dimples!!!
Adorable!!! :sweet:

Re: Moz Is Here!

hm..as somewhere mentioned before
i wish that moz will have a good time (great gig)
and an enjoyable and comfortable trip in
israel and to the death sea...
thanks for the links..They killed me:D
but i have to say that he looks very
happy, healthy, relaxing and in a good mood..
nice to see it that way....so go isreal--enjoy him..
wish you all a great time
at the gig tomorrow!!:guitar:

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics, he looks great, relaxed, I hope he's going to have a great time in Israel. :) And I also hope that you, guys, are going to enjoy the show.

Thanks everyone for posting these! To the fans in Israel, enjoy the gig! Hope someone spots Moz floating in the Dead Sea.:D

Very cute! :p

457579-5.jpg

the press in israel seems to very delighted to have moz there..by the amount of articles recently...
y-net=the new home base mag/newspaper for moz?;)

i wonder to which british/amercan newspaper you can compare ynet judging nby the themes(and the way) they write about it ?

btw any news on the filmed lior/morrissey interview...will the video ever see the light of the day?

the press in israel seems to very delighted to have moz there..by the amount of articles recently...
y-net=the new home base mag/newspaper for moz?;)

i wonder to which british/amercan newspaper you can compare ynet judging nby the themes(and the way) they write about it ?

btw any news on the filmed lior/morrissey interview...will the video ever see the light of the day?
I read somewhere that they have a problem with this.. thats all I know

Back
Top Bottom