Any students from philly going to all five NYC dates??

nataniel66

hey
I just wanted to see if there were any students (really anyone) from Philadelphia going to all five NYC shows.
Im going to all five and for some dates I have no one to go with (because my friends don't like moz that much)
anyway..let me know.

bump all philly thread

not a student, but going to all 5 for sure.

I am going to the monday then the sunday show also I get free hotel rooms so pm me if anyone needs a free place to sleep.

shady is your mind frame not mine.free is good not bad you might have daddy problems that we cant deal with in this fourm. ps your not invited to a party anyway also I can def get 3 nice suite rooms in north NJ NY area for free no problem. I would rather be a lone but if ppl need a p[lace to staty Pm please.

shady is your mind frame not mine.free is good not bad you might have daddy problems that we cant deal with in this fourm. ps your not invited to a party anyway also I can def get 3 nice suite rooms in north NJ NY area for free no problem. I would rather be a lone but if ppl need a p[lace to staty Pm please.

daddy problems? you dont seem very nice. i dont want to go to your stupid party anyway. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom