anyone have the New Years Sirius broadcast in FLAC?

From a couple years ago? I have mp3 but want to upgrade, thanx in advance.
The broadcast you are referring to was (I believe):
Morrissey at the Galen Center in Los Angeles, December 31, 2015 via Sirius on their 1st Wave Channel.
I have posted the stream before and I believe @dirtee rephlex kindly posted a chopped up version of the gig (minus the intro with great artwork).
I don't recall there being a raw source/FLAC myself, but I could be wrong. I will check when home later.
Here's a different, newer source to both shared here and it's at 320 kbps with separate tracks and intro/banter included:

https://mega.nz/#!8oU3BIgT!1qYB89R7RxkfsdEwLDBpp2zY7y5HV_Efm43Fb4ckS6Q

Will check for you later, I just don't remember a source for the radio show recording being offered anywhere as FLAC.
Regards,
FWD.

thank you for checking.
Just checked and no, I can't find a FLAC source.
The link supplied above is 320 and the highest/best bit rate going at the moment.
If you got your MP3s from here, then the above is an upgrade.
Regards,
FWD.

You know who has the broadcast of the 2015 New Years Eve show in FLAC?

You guessed it...

Stephen McHattie
64B2A4F4-2B62-408E-8922-76D380A04580.jpeg

You know who has the broadcast of the 2015 New Years Eve show in FLAC?

You guessed it...

Stephen McHattie
View attachment 48088
I feel like, if played correctly, this could become your version of ‘the list.’ My expectations are now set impossibly high.

Just checked and no, I can't find a FLAC source.
The link supplied above is 320 and the highest/best bit rate going at the moment.
If you got your MP3s from here, then the above is an upgrade.
Regards,
FWD.

Thank you for the effort, I'll download this (which may be the same I have).

The broadcast you are referring to was (I believe):
Morrissey at the Galen Center in Los Angeles, December 31, 2015 via Sirius on their 1st Wave Channel.
I have posted the stream before and I believe @dirtee rephlex kindly posted a chopped up version of the gig (minus the intro with great artwork).
I don't recall there being a raw source/FLAC myself, but I could be wrong. I will check when home later.
Here's a different, newer source to both shared here and it's at 320 kbps with separate tracks and intro/banter included:

https://mega.nz/#!8oU3BIgT!1qYB89R7RxkfsdEwLDBpp2zY7y5HV_Efm43Fb4ckS6Q

Will check for you later, I just don't remember a source for the radio show recording being offered anywhere as FLAC.
Regards,
FWD.

It is the one I have, sorry for not helping on this one...

Back
Top Bottom