Anyone have the photo in this video?

nickbatcave

I came across this channel/video when browsing Morrissey's music, and I can't google image search the photo because the text on top, does anyone know where to find it?

I came across this channel/video when browsing Morrissey's music, and I can't google image search the photo because the text on top, does anyone know where to find it?

It's an edited version of this:

bed.jpg

From The Times Magazine (Saturday, Nov. 6, 1999) and shared here:
https://www.morrissey-solo.com/content/interview/times/

The images were taken by Linder Sterling.
Regards,
FWD.

Remember what Linder said that the pic is not about the kickball player, but the row of houses in the background. The California Son liked the way the houses look and anyway his game is basketball. The pic is not at his current house in Malibu.

Remember what Linder said that the pic is not about the kickball player, but the row of houses in the background. The California Son liked the way the houses look and anyway his game is basketball. The pic is not at his current house in Malibu.
It wasn't Linder that said it but that London poet but no one ever asked Moz himself which is strange but very common cause people are like you and cannot stand the truth and there is a thing called truth and facts but for some reason you snowflakes decided to avoid it at all cost.

It was Will Self who said that ya plank. You're the lousiest conspiracy theorist out there. I bet you laugh at your own posts and print them out and frame them.

Tags
morrissey photos the loop youtube
Back
Top Bottom