• That's New Entertainment - Live in Budokan, Tokyo, 2nd Sep 1991
Smiths
  • Eldorado
  • Genius Steals
  • Last of English Roses
  • Live in Madrid
  • Reel Around the Fountain
  • Same Day Again
  • Thank Your Lucky Stars (Universal Amphitheater, 26 Aug 1986)
  • The Butterfly Collector
  • Unlicensed
  • Unloveable
  • Westwood One Radio Networks - In Concert
  • Wonderful Woman
Are these all widely shared already? Or is there anything anyone would like me to seed for download? Feel free to ask questions (or check out the attached pics) if you want to know what's in any of those compilations.

Also, I have physical discs of these if anyone's interested in buying them. They're burned copies from the originals, with copies of the full color artwork. I was just going to get rid of them, but I thought someone might want them especially for the artwork, even though it's a copy of the original. I'd sell them for the cost of shipping plus a nominal fee.

Thanks!
--Dave

20170114_170832_sm.jpg

20170114_171027_sm.jpg

Hi Dave.

I think most of the Smiths CDs you have there are widely available on the internets, but it's a nice little collection.

The interesting one might be the Westwood One CD. I know there are a few of these with different tracklistings, and that some have stuff on that isn't widely available. What's the tracklisting? Does it have a year and episode number on (something like 95#40)?

Last edited:
September 27, 1993 #93-40.
I uploaded some pics of the track listing and supporting materials.

Thanks for the images. Sadly, this disc seems to only have tracks that are otherwise available.

It was originally issued as part of a two disc set. I don't know what only having one would do to the value, but these are collectable.

Last edited:
It was originally issued as part of a two disc set. I don't know what only having one would do to the value, but these are collectable.

I do have both discs but, as I mentioned, these are CD-R copies of the originals (not original pressings). Thanks for taking a look at it though!

Back
Top Bottom