Anyone listen to Geoff Lloyd's show on Absolute Radio?

jm26

This is always on at work, and I think I heard him say that he may be interviewing Moz in September!

I say 'think' as I really couldn't hear clearly; but he was going on about a lyricist he massively admired, how he was really worried that they they wouldn't like him, and how said person was notoriously quite difficult to interview. Pretty sure he then said that it's not definite but he might be interviewing Morrissey in September.

Geoff also regularly plays The Smiths/Moz tracks on his show, which is actually really good, and it would definitely be something to look forward to if it goes ahead.

Before anyone gets too excited though, did anyone else hear it and can confirm that I didn't mishear and aren't actually talking complete shite? :D

Last edited:
Really?

I'm listening to BBC 6 Music, hope Morrissey interview will be broadcasted in September.

Really?

I'm listening to BBC 6 Music, hope Morrissey interview will be broadcasted in September.

I could end up looking pretty stupid if it turns out he was talking about someone else :D, but I'm 90% certain he said Moz, and it all fits from what he was saying.

I'm not on twitter, but maybe someone can tweet him about it? :)

And from looking at his twitter, he quoted Everyday is Like Sunday the other day, and turns out he's from Manchester as well.

Last edited:
I could end up looking pretty stupid if it turns out he was talking about someone else :D, but I'm 90% certain he said Moz, and it all fits from what he was saying.

I'm not on twitter, but maybe someone can tweet him about it? :)

And from looking at his twitter, he quoted Everyday is Like Sunday the other day, and turns out he's from Manchester as well.

email him through Absolute radios website and ask.

Back
Top Bottom