anyone ready for round 2...?

ella-reflex

a soldier's girl
i'm at work, wasting my time in fron of a computer, counting the hours untill i can clock out for tonights show.

whats everyone else doing?

Ella....did you go last night...what time did the doors open at?...I'll be there tonight but won't head out there till 6 from Alhambra

:D im just as excited as last night! cant wait!

i'll be leaving in like 30 min. to get some food down here in OC and then will drive up with my sis (around 2:30 or 3 to avoid traffic) and start waiting in line around....6 maybe. depending on how many people will be there.

doors open around 7 i guess, but the people with package tix got in around 6:45...

I know they sell beer for sure but not sure about hard liquor...can't remember if there's a full bar or not...

Thanks for the info Andrea...so doors open around 7 or so...

Do they sell liquer in side :) So they let the 10 pak people in at 6:45??

yes they did. 2 drink max per wrist band. i didnt get anything myself, so i dont know how much they charge.

i dont remember what time it was exactly. i think it was about 6.30 when they had us line up. they searched everyone for gum and markers. i didnt hear anything about cameras not being allowed, but i hid mine anyway.

security said to not run in to the venue, anyone caught running would get kicked out, but quite a few people ran anyway.

hate to be the bearer of this, but tonight's show is cancelled due to a building issue at the palladium. just got this news straight from the promoter. f***ing sucks. i was looking fwd to it. maybe another night.

Back
Top Bottom