Anyone received their iTunes download code?

FallOfFingolfin

Does anyone who bought tickets through the iTunes presale have their code for YoR yet? I don't have mine yet and don't know when to expect it.

I haven't received mine yet either. I wonder if we will have access to the bonus content (e.g., "Shame is the Name," "Because of My Poor Education").

iTune download code

I apologize if this has been posted; however, I did notice that with a pre-order of YOR through ITunes (U.S.) both "Shame..." and "Because..." will be included.

Anyone have theirs yet?

If I don't have it by midnight I'll be pissed--this is the copy of the album I'm counting on, as I'm not buying any other formats for now.

I haven't received mine yet either. I wonder if we will have access to the bonus content (e.g., "Shame is the Name," "Because of My Poor Education").

The way that it usually works is tha the exclusive downloads are part of the actual download when you actually receive the album.

I prepurchased the last Jack Johnson album and there was an iTunes exclusive song that was available only by preordering. I did not get that bonus song until the actual album was released and the download began.

itunes YOR time zone question..

so does itunes release new albums at midnight stateside at 1 time or does it happen at 4 diff times

Re: itunes YOR time zone question..

I was actually wondering this, too.

Though it's all moot if they don't email me my download code. :p

what we need a code? I bought the album cuz of a presale concert promo. i wasn't told i needed a code

what we need a code? I bought the album cuz of a presale concert promo. i wasn't told i needed a code

If you did the iTunes presale, you selected that option and they charged you an extra $9.99, saying they'd email you a download code before the album is released.

Well, the album is now released in the US, and it's on iTunes and yet I have no download code.

Words cannot express my rage towards Apple/Ticketmaster at the moment...I'm going to go download the leak until I have access to the album that I paid for. :(

I really want to break something right now!

I think Ticketmaster might open for business at 9 AM (Eastern). Perhaps we will receive the code then. When I call customer service, there is nobody available to talk to until then.

Last edited:
I have nothing yet... this is ridiculous. I hope we haven't all been suckered. :mad:

well yesterday the 16th I called Itunes & bitched(which u all know I can do) and they said they'd get right on it. Here's an email they sent me. I'll keep everyone posted

Dear fb,

My name is Josh and I am with  iTunes Customer Support. I understand that you
purchased an album that was supposed to have contained a promotion regarding
ticket sales but you have not yet received an email regarding the promotion.

If you could reply to this email with the name of the artist and the exact
promotion that was offered and I would be happy to further investigate this
issue for you.

Thanks again for being an iTunes customer and I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Josh
iTunes Store Customer Support

Please Note: I work Thurs-Mon, 9:30AM-6:30PM CT

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you. You may receive an
AppleCare survey email; any feedback you provide would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom