Apr 18 Morrissey with Kristeen Young and The Courteeners Paramount Theatre - Oakland

Re: Moz adds Oakland show

no way! man...will he be adding more CA shows now...i'm so nervous! :D:eek: i was thinking he wouldn't play CA until late summer.....

PS: Hey Mell!

i should quit my job.

no way! man...will he be adding more CA shows now...i'm so nervous! :D:eek: i was thinking he wouldn't play CA until late summer.....

PS: Hey Mell!

i should quit my job.

Hi andrea! I didn't think this would happen either..thought I was just going to have to go to Coachella!

Hi andrea! I didn't think this would happen either..thought I was just going to have to go to Coachella!

yeah i've been debating coachella a lot lately. i've narrowed my TX/NM trip down to just the el paso and ABQ shows. and i can't decide about coachella. if he ends up doing all the CA shows before europe, then i definately won't do coachella...however, we probably won't find out until AFTER coachella. sigh. i need to save up now.

Hi! I was a huge fan of the Smiths / Morrissey back in the day and just heard on the radio that he is coming to Oakland and thought it would be fun to see him. Any idea how much tickets will cost?

Sale starts in a few! Anyone else going to get tix? :)

tix are $85 i think and i know there is 10 people online for tix at box office right now

Ok what the hell? I was on there right at 12pm and there were no Lower level seats available at all?????????? :confused:

Wow ok now I'm pissed since I just bought Balcony tickets and went to search again and now Orchestra are coming up? LMAO. WTF.

Oakland - Paramount show - April 18

I got my tickets. :)

I think buying tickets is kind of like buying a car. Never take the first offer! I got row GG orchestra. Not great but I'm happy its lower level. I wish I had a fancy American Express card. Oh well.

Yeah 'best available' my ass.

So AE card holders get better tix? I am way up in the balcony sigh.

So is there also some kind of presale for fan club members or something? That might explain it too.

Tags
kristeen young
Back
Top Bottom