Art-hounds

Millions

I'm finally getting round to listening to the bonus content from World Peace.

Oh my god - Art-hounds!!!

This thing is the best piece of work Morrissey has done in years. It should have been on the main album. It should even have been a single. What a song - beautiful. Absolutely stunning.

Why on earth wasn't it on the album???? Was this some strange act of self-sabotage?!

Anyway, for any fans who didn't get the bonus content, this is an absolute MUST. (Also, Amsterdam should have been on the main album).

H

Hod

I'm finally getting round to listening to the bonus content from World Peace.

Oh my god - Art-hounds!!!

This thing is the best piece of work Morrissey has done in years. It should have been on the main album. It should even have been a single. What a song - beautiful. Absolutely stunning.

Why on earth wasn't it on the album???? Was this some strange act of self-sabotage?!

Anyway, for any fans who didn't get the bonus content, this is an absolute MUST. (Also, Amsterdam should have been on the main album).

I agree, it's great, but I do wonder how it would have fit into the album. It was an album lacking a good single (Istanbul was great, but not single material to me. I didn't enjoy Bullfighter, Loneliest Planet was poor, and World Peace wasn't light enough), and so I don't think Art-Hounds would have improved the album much. In fact, I like the idea that it's hidden on the second CD away from criticisms of the actual album.

NealCassidy

FREE SPEECH
WPINOYB should have been called Art-Hounds and had the title track serve as a bonus/leftover instead.

A

Anonymous

i'm finally getting round to listening to the bonus content from world peace.

Oh my god - art-hounds!!!

This thing is the best piece of work morrissey has done in years. It should have been on the main album. It should even have been a single. What a song - beautiful. Absolutely stunning.

Anyway, for any fans who didn't get the bonus content, this is an absolute must. (also, amsterdam should have been on the main album).

yeehhss, honeyyo - dis is sum nex level shit - on par wid moatsart - amsterdam iza poundin sol-stirrer fo sho - butt art-hounds has got like crazie liricle conten - u know whadima sayin? r u down? dat line abow auntie maybell cracks my ass evry time, bro - but ima confuzed by &greek idya* - was dat all about - can yall help a bruda out? piece yo - fiddy cent 4evah

A

Anonymous

'Amsterdam' is the extra hidden track on the first pressing of the deluxe CD. It doesn't show up on the track listing - you need to press play then rewind backwards from the first song ('Scandinavia') to hear it.

A

Anonymous

"Amsterdam" the hidden track ? I don't know if many of us have that first pressing of the deluxe CD.Would it be possible to get it via sendspace for instance?
Thank you very much indeed.

A

Anonymous

'Amsterdam' is the extra hidden track on the first pressing of the deluxe CD. It doesn't show up on the track listing - you need to press play then rewind backwards from the first song ('Scandinavia') to hear it.

sounds satanic

Top Bottom