Art-hounds

Millions

I'm finally getting round to listening to the bonus content from World Peace.

Oh my god - Art-hounds!!!

This thing is the best piece of work Morrissey has done in years. It should have been on the main album. It should even have been a single. What a song - beautiful. Absolutely stunning.

Why on earth wasn't it on the album???? Was this some strange act of self-sabotage?!

Anyway, for any fans who didn't get the bonus content, this is an absolute MUST. (Also, Amsterdam should have been on the main album).

I'm finally getting round to listening to the bonus content from World Peace.

Oh my god - Art-hounds!!!

This thing is the best piece of work Morrissey has done in years. It should have been on the main album. It should even have been a single. What a song - beautiful. Absolutely stunning.

Why on earth wasn't it on the album???? Was this some strange act of self-sabotage?!

Anyway, for any fans who didn't get the bonus content, this is an absolute MUST. (Also, Amsterdam should have been on the main album).

I agree, it's great, but I do wonder how it would have fit into the album. It was an album lacking a good single (Istanbul was great, but not single material to me. I didn't enjoy Bullfighter, Loneliest Planet was poor, and World Peace wasn't light enough), and so I don't think Art-Hounds would have improved the album much. In fact, I like the idea that it's hidden on the second CD away from criticisms of the actual album.

WPINOYB should have been called Art-Hounds and had the title track serve as a bonus/leftover instead.

i'm finally getting round to listening to the bonus content from world peace.

Oh my god - art-hounds!!!

This thing is the best piece of work morrissey has done in years. It should have been on the main album. It should even have been a single. What a song - beautiful. Absolutely stunning.

Anyway, for any fans who didn't get the bonus content, this is an absolute must. (also, amsterdam should have been on the main album).

yeehhss, honeyyo - dis is sum nex level shit - on par wid moatsart - amsterdam iza poundin sol-stirrer fo sho - butt art-hounds has got like crazie liricle conten - u know whadima sayin? r u down? dat line abow auntie maybell cracks my ass evry time, bro - but ima confuzed by &greek idya* - was dat all about - can yall help a bruda out? piece yo - fiddy cent 4evah

'Amsterdam' is the extra hidden track on the first pressing of the deluxe CD. It doesn't show up on the track listing - you need to press play then rewind backwards from the first song ('Scandinavia') to hear it.

"Amsterdam" the hidden track ? I don't know if many of us have that first pressing of the deluxe CD.Would it be possible to get it via sendspace for instance?
Thank you very much indeed.

'Amsterdam' is the extra hidden track on the first pressing of the deluxe CD. It doesn't show up on the track listing - you need to press play then rewind backwards from the first song ('Scandinavia') to hear it.

sounds satanic

Back
Top Bottom