Article: “Morrissey has two albums’ worth of songs ready,” says guitarist Jesse Tobias - Uncut (Jan.

Re: "Morrissey has two albums worth of songs ready" - Jesse Tobias

If his latest "releases" are anything like the material ready for albums, then things do not look good at all. Lyrically and musically, he really has lost it.

Ok then, question ! Who thinks the book has. . . . . . A) won him new favour/fans

B) Damaged him

C) Other (please state by notes not chapters)

Knowing me knowing Moz AH-HA!!!!!

Benny-the-Butcher (Don't forget turkey's are for Christmas ! Your the one for me fatty)

B) Beyond repair :gun: (Duck-Dynasty) :laughing:

If his latest "releases" are anything like the material ready for albums, then things do not look good at all. Lyrically and musically, he really has lost it.

So if we include the booky-wooky and the D V D as latest releases is that a B) ? for . . . Damaged goods ?

Benny-the-Butcher

Let's get things nice and sparkling clear. This sarcasm - if I may call it such, is very unbecoming of you oh my brothers

B) Beyond repair :gun: (Duck-Dynasty) :laughing:

Duck Dynasty, that was really funny when he took them lot on wasn't it ! Let that be a lesson to you animal hunters "the world will listen !" to our BIG MAN MOZZY just ask the Duck Dynasty crew they won't mess with our animal hardman anymore !!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:tantrum:

Let's get things nice and sparkling clear. This sarcasm - if I may call it such, is very unbecoming of you oh my brothers

If you knew what "sarcasm" meant, you wouldn't call it such...

Well, from this apparent two albums worth (20-24 songs?) we only know "Art-Hounds" and "Scandinavia", don't we? The other three tracks having long since been consigned to b-side status. Unless I am forgetting something.

Well, from this apparent two albums worth (20-24 songs?) we only know "Art-Hounds" and "Scandinavia", don't we? The other three tracks having long since been consigned to b-side status. Unless I am forgetting something.

You're forgetting that the b-sides were radio sessions...not album versions. It will surely be another Greatest Hits/Years of Refusal affair.

I am not really a Morrissey fan but I am friends with Jesse. We met when he was in the Red Hot Chili Peppers because I was Flea's tattoo artist and masseuse and Jesse would come over to be rubbed down and tattooed. I taught him how to play Under The Bridge because I had it in an old guitar magazine but Jesse preferred the "rap rock" styles of the Peppers' hits like "Give It Away." I think you can see this in the things he writes for Morrissey.

But he's never stopped playing People and Action so presumably they're probably still in.
He does appear to have ditched Kid's A Looker though which is obviously a good thing.

You're forgetting that the b-sides were radio sessions...not album versions. It will surely be another Greatest Hits/Years of Refusal affair.

It's always possible, but given there's so much more potential material available now, hopefully he's moved on...

Well you know, first they bitch that he HASN’T released new material in ages then when its announced that he has new material they already assume it’s gonna suck. The man can’t win. That’s just the way it is around here.

Benny the Butcher and co will automatically dismiss absolutely everything Moz does regardless of quality, as soon as you see that it's all good at the moment. Whenever you have someone who speaks their mind they're always going to attract establishment bods who see it as their job to attack the outsider. Moz should take it as a complement that people who hate him devote so much of their lives to him.

Bring on the new stuff! It looks as if it'll be a Jesse/Boz/Gustav album. Any speculation about Alain still contributing songs was pretty much killed off after reading the autobiography. That is a shame, but if the next album is the last -- and it may well be -- it could be a go-for-broke/swansong masterpiece. Never underestimate the Man!

I am not really a Morrissey fan but I am friends with Jesse. We met when he was in the Red Hot Chili Peppers because I was Flea's tattoo artist and masseuse and Jesse would come over to be rubbed down and tattooed. I taught him how to play Under The Bridge because I had it in an old guitar magazine but Jesse preferred the "rap rock" styles of the Peppers' hits like "Give It Away." I think you can see this in the things he writes for Morrissey.

Where exactly are these tattoos?

morrissey-naked.jpg

Re: "Morrissey has two albums worth of songs ready..." - Jesse Tobias

Considering he said he's "heard" a lot of it, that basically means he hasn't written some of it. Probably another combination of Whyte/Boorer & Jesse.

It's over. Alain's out for good.

An album of Jesse songs (even one, actually) is a nauseating prospect.

well I say thing were different, they released tormentors and refesul too short after another.

I go with King Leer, let's hope Morrissey get's a deal, and a good producer, and
we might get exited

'and the say he's mentall' ... Alma Action Liberation Disco...

With the success of his autobiography, he should be getting some kind of deal. A new album (or two) would be a wonderful thing, indeed!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom