Article: Interview: Morrissey Says Obama 'Seems White Inside,' Talks Brandon Flowers Stalking Him -

Re: Interview: Morrissey Says Obama 'Seems White Inside,' Talks Brandon Flowers Stalking Him

Jesus Morrissey rap music stopped being a "danger to society" for american politicians ages ago. It just another simpel entertainment for now, like Taylor Swift. Besides that it was and average, nothing new interview but sweet nevertheless. I Love the man, but i can't help to think that he sometimes comes out sounding A bit one track minded and dare i say it......... :( stupi..............

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Interview: Morrissey Says Obama 'Seems White Inside,' Talks Brandon Flowers Stalking Him

Jesus Morrissey rap music stopped being a "danger to society" for american politicians ages ago. It just another simpel entertainment for now, like Taylor Swift. Besides that it was and average, nothing new interview but sweet nevertheless. I Love the man, but i can't help to think that he sometimes comes out sounding A bit one track minded and dare i say it......... :( stupi..............

Think that was he was implying.... The white American establishment was scared of the influence of acts such as Public Enemy, particularly the fact white suburban kids were listening to it in droves.

Thus rap music became homogenised and sold to the masses with messages about guns, bling and garden hoes.

Jesus Tynamuna you say the above everytime about an interview and it's never sweet just repetitive so, instead, you could simply stop reading the interviews or not comment on it when you yourself have nothing special or new to say. And, dare I say it, it's even more stupid to accusse someone of stupidity while at the same time not pointing out what exactly is stupid and, more importantly, not coming up with something more intelligent.

Think that was he was implying.... The white American establishment was scared of the influence of acts such as Public Enemy, particularly the fact white suburban kids were listening to it in droves.

Thus rap music became homogenised and sold to the masses with messages about guns, bling and garden hoes.
Thanks! I will take back the "stupi......" remark misunderstood the whole thing

Last edited by a moderator:

He was in Dallas? Is someone from Dallas around here? Was there some event the past week?

Re: alternativenation Interview: Morrissey says Obama 'seems white inside,' talks Brandon Flowers stalking him

Officially dead for 9 minutes? Does that mean he had a cardiac arrest or something, in 2013?

Na i just think he is sort of joking about that. Winding us up, knowing how ballistic the fans will go. Which is not nice!. He knows how worried we get

Re: alternativenation Interview: Morrissey says Obama 'seems white inside,' talks Brandon Flowers stalking him

Na i just think he is sort of joking about that. Winding us up, knowing how ballistic the fans will go. Which is not nice!. He knows how worried we get

No he was in Dallas. Multiple people reported seeing him buying began cream cheese at the Whole Foods in Lakewood

But you know everything, don't you.

Come on Bummie and Benny, where are you...? Let's have an eminently predictable response from one of you, even if it's just a crude rewording of something you've posted a million times before...

He may have had cardiac arrest but not for 9 minutes.

No he was in Dallas. Multiple people reported seeing him buying began cream cheese at the Whole Foods in Lakewood

But you know everything, don't you.

I'm talking about Morrissey saying that he was officially dead for nine minutes not about the food poisoning

moz is now an expert on black culture despite being the whitest artist ever. squeeze his head if you want to hear bollocks folks.
he has a never ending supply of it. dead for nine minutes, disappearing cancer. just bollocks 244/7.

He may have had cardiac arrest but not for 9 minutes.

Why not? 3 years ago my father had cardiac arrest while in hospital and they reanimated him for 10 minutes. He was lucky that he was in hospital so that he got oxygen immediatly. Otherwise it would have been a real threat for the brain. Of course I'm not saying that Moz had it. He was probably joking. I just say that it's possible.

moz is now an expert on black culture despite being the whitest artist ever. squeeze his head if you want to hear bollocks folks.
he has a never ending supply of it. dead for nine minutes, disappearing cancer. just bollocks 244/7.

Where does he imply to be an expert on black culture? How do you define "white artist"? Because he IS white? Well, okay, but I don't see how one white person is whiter than another white person. Is Moz whiter than Bruce Springsteen? Is Jay-Z blacker than Pharrell Williams? Ridiculous.

Officially dead for 9 minutes? Does that mean he had a cardiac arrest or something, in 2013?

Hyperbolic description of unreasonable amounts shitting and vomiting.

See how much better it sounds the way he worded it?

"Following Morrissey is not like following Rush."

ha!

Come on Bummie and Benny, where are you...? Let's have an eminently predictable response from one of you, even if it's just a crude rewording of something you've posted a million times before...

Why do this? Why encourage him or Benny and the like. We know what their replies will be. There's a whole bunch of shit in that interview he said that I don't agree with at all. I just don't feel the need to go over it again and again which only leads me to believe that Brummie and Benny as obsessed and can't let it go. So feeding their obsession by egging them on is probably not healthy.

Why do this? Why encourage him or Benny and the like. We know what their replies will be. There's a whole bunch of shit in that interview he said that I don't agree with at all. I just don't feel the need to go over it again and again which only leads me to believe that Brummie and Benny as obsessed and can't let it go. So feeding their obsession by egging them on is probably not healthy.

You start to do the same by saying that the things you don't agree with are "shit". They are not. They are just another opinion. With the same logic and from Moz' point of view he has to call your opinions "shit" as well. But they are not. They are just ... You get the idea.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom