Article: Morrissey / Smiths in the media (John Robb, Steve Lamacq, Russell Brand, Quotes, Feuds, Ric

John Robb / Louderthanwar - open letter to Morrissey about his war of words

Link posted by Uncleskinny (original post):

An open letter to Morrissey about his war of words - Louder Than War

Rolling Stone: Morrissey's 15 Most Outrageous Quotes

Link posted by docinwestchester (original post):

Morrissey's 15 Most Outrageous Quotes - Rolling Stone
Three decades of withering quips from the Smiths singer on the royal family, Madonna and more

A Brief History of Morrissey’s Many, Many Feuds

Link posted by Raphael Lambach (original post):

A Brief History of Morrissey’s Many, Many Feuds - Flavorwire

Morrissey Rick Rolls David Bowie

Dalfan sends the link:

Morrissey Rick Rolls David Bowie - KROQ

The Smiths albums make it onto Steve Lamacq's Grand Re-Designs Gallery

An anonymous person writes:

To coincide with a recent BBC season on the vinyl album, 6Music's Steve Lamacq invited listener's to redesign album sleeves of their choosing. The Smiths made it into the gallery with, it's fair to say, mixed results.

Russell Brand: I thought about taking heroin yesterday - 6 Mar 2013, thesun.co.uk

MORRIZSEY sends the link / excerpt (original post):

Russell Brand: I thought about taking heroin yesterday - The Sun

Excerpt:

THE last time I thought about taking heroin was yesterday.

I had received “an inconvenient truth” from a beautiful woman.

It wasn’t about climate change — I’m not that ecologically switched on — she told me she was pregnant and it wasn’t mine.
I had to take immediate action.

I put Morrissey on in my car as an external conduit for the surging melancholy and as I wound my way through the neurotic Hollywood hills the narrow lanes and tight bends were a material echo of the synaptic tangle where my thoughts stalled and jammed.

Morrissey, as ever, conducted a symphony, within and without, and the tidal misery burgeoned....

....I wound down the hill in an alien land, Morrissey chanted lonely mantras, the pain quickly accumulates incalculably and I begin to weave the familiar tapestry that tells an old, old story. I think of places I could score.

Miaow

An anonymous person sends the link:

Morrissey's cat hates him - The Daily Mash

Last edited:
Re: Article: Morrissey / Smiths in the media (John Robb, Steve Lamacq, Russell Brand,

Is Russell Brand trying to spread his seed on this unhappy planet by having out-of-wedlock unprotected sexual intercourse?

Re: Article: Morrissey / Smiths in the media (John Robb, Steve Lamacq, Russell Brand,

What the f*** is a 'Rick-roll'?

Back
Top Bottom