Article: Morrissey / Smiths in the media (Manchester alphabet, Boz's rockabilly picks, blouses for b

Morrissey and The Smiths feature in the "Manchester Alphabet" by artist Eric Jackson
Posted by Uncleskinny (original post):

The Manchester Alphabet: The essential A-Z guide to life, culture and history in our city - Manchester Evening News
Eric Jackson’s light-hearted and comical look at what makes our region great is bound to divide opinion

Statement Artworks
'It's about beer and sex and chips and gravy, and a lot more great northern stuff' - Eric Jackson

Boz Boorer picks his favorite Rockabilly tracks from the 50's on "Rock'n'roll Murder vol 3"
Link from an anonymous person.

Vinyl Boutique Camden / Facebook Oct. 15, 2015 post:

Boz Boorer has compiled an album of his favourite Rockabilly tracks from the 50's it is called Rock'n'roll Murder vol 3 - available for download only on iTunes & Amazon etc and for streaming on Spotify etc, check it out !
https://open.spotify.com/album/7nGSMm6BaugGPjuG7Yti5z
Vol 2 available in store on vinyl ......

An anonymous person sends the link via @Intl_Playboy / Twitter:

True romantics: blouses for boys – in pictures - The Guardian
Channel your inner Morrissey: it’s the season of the big men’s blouse

3705.jpg

Band hassled at Macedonian border?

An anonymous person sends the link to Mando's Instagram:

farkomalarco / Instagram:
We got hassled at the border in Macedonia... It's too early in the AM for this shit.

Last edited:
I know this is an old quote by Gustavo Manzur but when did he say that? I can't remember.

"Morrissey is a very intense person. He’s incredibly emotional and sensitive and does get really affected by seemingly little things that most people, let alone celebrities…especially at his level of fame…wouldn’t even notice. But he’s still the funniest and wittiest person that I know of."

I know this is an old quote by Gustavo Manzur but when did he say that? I can't remember.

"Morrissey is a very intense person. He’s incredibly emotional and sensitive and does get really affected by seemingly little things that most people, let alone celebrities…especially at his level of fame…wouldn’t even notice. But he’s still the funniest and wittiest person that I know of."

I found out for myself. He said it at this event

Morrissey 25 Live in San Antonio, TX Oct 13 at 7:30 pm; special guest Gustavo Manzur

Why wasn't anything about that reported? This quote is really beautiful.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom