Article: Morrissey to play four nights at the Sydney Opera House as headliner of Vivid Live 2015 (Ma

Re: Article: Morrissey to play four nights at the Sydney Opera House as headliner of Vivid Live 2015

Has anyone been notified about tickets from the ballot yet?

Re: Article: Morrissey to play four nights at the Sydney Opera House as headliner of Vivid Live 2015

You can literally just look on the previous page to find the answer

Nothing for me or my friends

Does anyone know of anyone receiving an email yet ?

HOW WILL I KNOW IF I‘M SUCESSFUL?

Applications will be processed between the 9 – 16 March 2015. Successful applicants will be notified of their order details and the amount charged to their submitted credit card account within 24 hours of the order being processed. This will happen no earlier than 9 March and no later than 16 March.

There will be no means of checking the status of your application during this time. Please do not call the box office. You will be contacted by 16 March as to your success.

Customer must ensure the credit card has enough credit available to fulfil their maximum application order in the date period 9 – 16 March 2015. If your credit card does not have enough credit to fulfil the payment for your order, your application will be unsuccessful.

Unsuccessful applicants will be notified on 16 March.

Yes, I am (not) blind... :)

but why start the process on the 9th when (at least on this forum) no email have been sent & its the 13th today.

This suspense is killing me.

Still nothing... they should get their game together, not fair making people wait so long.

Just got emailed - I have two tickets for Wednesday 27 May so far!!

Two tickets for each night. So did my partner and my sister but they haven't got any email yet. My credit card has already been charged.

Two tickets for each night. So did my partner and my sister but they haven't got any email yet. My credit card has already been charged.

Still nothing! I'm going insane!

I've got two tickets for Saturday!!! (applied for either Saturday or Sunday with Saturday being the first preference)

Depression begins to kick in...

It's Sunday the 15th and still no word on Morrissey tickets from the Vivid ballot. (My only consolation is that it appears no-one has heard yet.) The Terms & Conditions state that tomorrow is the day everyone who wasn't drawn in the ballot will receive an emails advising of the bad news. This system is so unfair. You just know that tix will spring up almost immediately from people who never had even the slightest desire to attend.

I haven't received anything yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Two tickets for each night.

I also did this though haven't received any emails yet. Two for each of the four evenings.

I applied for 3 tickets for Sat night and 2 for Sunday night .

I had to submit two separate ballot applications due to the difference in numbers of each night (I confirmed this with the opera house ticketing first).

10am Sydney time this morning I got the good news on Sunday night but not heard about Saturday yet......

Also, does anyone care to take a guess on the stage lay out ?

The seating map for the Morrissey ballot does not show if row A is the first row . Sometimes this is not the first row although it was the last time he played at the Opera House.

http://d16outft0soac8.cloudfront.net/uploadedFiles/Events/Seat_Maps/CONCERT HALL_SEAT PLAN_A4_FA.PDF

Here is the regular seating map

https://d16outft0soac8.cloudfront.net/uploadedFiles/SeatingPlanConcertHall.pdf

Last edited:

I applied for 3 tickets for Sat night and 2 for Sunday night .

I had to submit two separate ballot applications due to the difference in numbers of each night (I confirmed this with the opera house ticketing first).

10am Sydney time this morning I got the good news on Sunday night but not heard about Saturday yet......

Glad you got something.

I applied for 2 tickets for each night,
Submitted it 3 mins after the ballot opened and still no response yet.

Truly disappointed...

I'd love to know what the state by state & o/s quota is...

The 16th is fast approaching, & I'm over refreshing my hotmail account.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom