Article: Updated tour dates posted on the official Morrissey Facebook page - additional shows: Holly

This from Morrissey's Official Facebook page...

"Morrissey will resume his North American tour with a performance on Jimmy Kimmel Live Tuesday, February 26 followed by a 27-city tour with newly added cities. The additional shows include the legendary Hollywood High School, Richmond, VA, Philadelphia, PA and as promised Morrissey will return to Flint, MI. The tour includes a sold-out date at the Staples Center with special guests Patti Smith and her band as well as a special performance at Hollywood High School Auditorium.

Due to venue availability, the engagement at Davies Symphony Hall in San Francisco is unable to be rescheduled. Instead, Morrissey will be playing famed venue, Warfield Theater. Tickets for Hollywood High School will go on sale Tuesday, February 26 while Flint, MI, Indianapolis, IN, Philadelphia, PA, Richmond, VA, and San Francisco, CA (Warfield Theater) will go on sale Friday, March 1. All tickets previously purchased will be honored at rescheduled dates, except Flint and San Francisco (Warfield Theater) where new tickets will need to be purchased.

Morrissey 2013 North American Tour Dates

2/27 San Diego, CA @ Balboa Theater
3/1 Los Angeles, CA @ Staples Center*
3/2 Los Angeles, CA @ Hollywood High School
3/4 Davis, CA @ Robert Mondavi Center
3/6 Seattle, WA @ Moore Theatre
3/8 Portland, OR @ Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall
3/9 San Francisco, CA @ Regency Ballroom
3/18 Lawrence, KS @ Liberty Hall
3/19 Lincoln, NE @ Rococo Theatre
3/22 Minneapolis, MN @ Orpheum
3/23 Chicago, IL @ Chicago Theater
3/27 Clear Lake, IA @ Surf Ballroom
3/29 Nashville, TN @ Ryman Auditorium
3/30 Atlanta, GA @ Cobb Energy Center
4/2 Asheville, NC @ Orange Peel
4/3 Richmond, VA @ National
4/6 Philadelphia, PA @ Tower Theater
4/8 Flint, MI @ Whiting Auditorium
4/9 Indianapolis, IN @ Murat Theater
4/12 Beaumont, TX @ Jefferson Theater
4/13 Pharr, TX @ Pharr Entertainment Center
4/15 Dallas, TX @ Palladium
4/16 Austin, TX @ Austin Music Hall
4/19 Phoenix, AZ @ Marquee Theater
4/20 Las Vegas, NV @ The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
4/23 El Paso, TX @ Tricky Falls
4/26 Denver, CO @ Temple Hoyne Buell Theatre
4/28 Salt Lake City, UT @ Kingsbury Hall
4/30 San Francisco, CA @ The Warfield
*Special guests Patti Smith and her band
**Kristeen Young will open on all nights"

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, missed out on Hollywood High tickets.
I bet that show's going to be amazing.

Re: Article: Updated tour dates posted on the official Morrissey Facebook page - addi

Girlmostlikely- do you know how/where/when people can get their hands on the Presale password for the Tower? For the Reading show I didn't get my hands on it til well after the sale was underway...

"Personally I'm thrilled he added the Philly show!! We all have a pretty good idea of what songs will be played, so it's not like he's "tricking" anyone.

I admit I would prefer a more varied setlist but when I see him live I love every minute of it (this tour more than ever)! Truly there is noone who sings with more passion than Morrissey and his voice is better now than ever. I'm looking forward to re-restarted ;) tour."

Re: Article: Updated tour dates posted on the official Morrissey Facebook page - addi

I have heard nothing about a presale for Philly, and I am a bit worried because there are tons of tickets already for sale at the usual third-party sites. Theater members often get the first pick, and the site that lets them sell their tickets has them going for astronomical prices, so does StubHub. Regular seats are going for over $200 and pit tickets are selling for about $1000 each. I have splurged for hundreds of dollars for a ticket, but over a thousand?? I have to be careful not to get drunk and start googling Morrissey tickets; this always leads to bad (good?) decisions. Oh well, looks like I will have to remortgage the house or stop payment on my son's college tuition, just as long as there is Morrissey!!!

I can't believe presale password info for the indy show hasn't been released.

dazzle worked for the Philly presale code for Live Nation.

I didn't find this code until 9:55am today! I found it on this site...thank you to poster!! I got a decent seat..c.an't wait:guitar:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom