Artist from the Leeds side streets that you slip down...

Hi folks.

Just a quick introduction.
I am a 49 year old Emergency Ambulance worker (NHS), and I am also heavily into drawing in my spare time.
Below is a recent piece that I drew of Sir Mozz, completed 4 days ago. It's the first that I have done using more than one ink colour.

Anyway... I hope that you like this piece. It is done in ink on A4 paper.

LFZ5wHyl.jpg

I am from that generation that had to suffer the 80's... so The Smiths were a beacon of light for me in a time of Duran Duran fans and other such nonsense. I hear of all these 80's great times in music... but really... it was pretty dour. When you got excited / borderline orgasmic as a 12 year old... by Joe Dolce's "Shaddap You Face" keeping Vienna by Ultravox from hitting the number one spot... you know that the decade was pretty much awful. :(

Anyway... that's me introduced. I am a busy fella, my work / hobbies keep me pretty much out of trouble. :)

Have a great day / week folks.

Greg.

It's great. What tool did you use here to work with ink?

Well me reckon Uncle Steve could not be a "sir" because he is an Irish Catholic American. He should be referred to as "dude" or "bro". Reckon can you do some drawings of these pics m8? Reckon me favorite is the one with Steve wearing his LA Venice Beach basketball league shirt underneath his blazer that him and John Maher run in the over 50 league.

Steve Wiltern.jpg

morrissey east la.jpg

Last edited:
Fan art that looks like him, that's new, let's face it fan art that looks human is a pleasant change.

Awww... sweet. I love your supremely intelligent attempt at humour.

I enjoyed deciphering your constructive attempt at wit... thought provoking stuff. The Enigma Code has nothing on you.

"We all hate Leeds scum."

And all of us here, and our whippets, flat caps and outside toilets love you back sweetie.

Now and go and get your bitty.
It's feeding time.

:thumb:
Yer more hated than the scousers as this compilation video shows.

Sharpen your pens prepare for the fight.

who will forget the horrendous scenes of violence at the last leeds gig? If I am honest, I enjoyed watching it from the 1st tier. There's nothing better than watching a load of lads letting off steam by belting shit out of each other on a Saturday night, just imagine knowing that you have a live Morrissey soundtrack supporting it and the great man viewing it knowing that he has brought everyone together. Vintage days

Goosebumps

The irony of this video you uploaded to try and offend me is that it was compiled by a Leeds fan... "The Scratching Shed."

It was actually wallowing with joy in the hate that other people have for Leeds.

Nice try. :lbf:

Next effort from under your bridge? :D
Since it is the second time I posted it at Solo you're a bit late with this useless info but I loved the irony of that the first time around and i am glad you took the time to notice it.
Well done Justin!

Sorry honeypie... I'm new round these parts and I only saw the children Leeds hating one you posted the other day which is different from the cumpilation you posted last.

I would have known if you had posted it previously in your trolling career if I gave a Friar enough to have a search around here at anti-Leeds stuff. When I become an insomniac I'll see if I can find more of your material. I'm sure the boredom of reading your stuff will have me sleeping in no time.

Of course I noticed it... I have sung it myself in football stadia. I was hardly Columbo here. :o

Speak soon, sweet cheeks. :rolleyes:
You need to be a bit better when it comes to checking your sources and all the others on here have seen that video before but not you obviously.
I posted two videos, one with the african kids and the one where they also feature along with a host of fans from various clubs.
It's been posted before and the first time I posted it I visited the Leeds fan website. You just need to stop doing something only kids do cause a grown man drawing things is a bit gay if you ask me.

You need to be a bit better when it comes to checking your sources and all the others on here have seen that video before but not you obviously.
I posted two videos, one with the african kids and the one where they also feature along with a host of fans from various clubs.
It's been posted before and the first time I posted it I visited the Leeds fan website. You just need to stop doing something only kids do cause a grown man drawing things is a bit gay if you ask me.

Why are you picking on a bloke who is simply showing us a very good drawing he has done?

:lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:

Justin rhymes with Dustbin. :lbf::lbf:

Thanks for the entertainment.

Can I hire you for comedy gigs / parties?

Thought not.
would you believe he's on "vacation" right now? apparently, anyway. according to him. sounds like he's having a great time, right? there's no hint of ineffectual, useless, sexually frustrated male coming through in his posts at all.

You stupid artist cannot even realise that those posts were made in my name and look at skinny and rifke making complete fools of themselves.
I have had enough of it and they are not getting away with it anymore.
THIS IS WAR.
See you in court people and you will lose everything you had so kiss your kids and jobs goodbye cause now I am gonna go ape shit on everyone here and use my files on you.
Every boss will get an email with every post made here and I will go to courts all over the world to get my revenge so see you in court you weak minded idiots.
You are gonna pay in so many ways.
Hells angels have still to pay me back for what I did for them and you will know when they come at night.

You stupid artist cannot even realise that those posts were made in my name and look at skinny and rifke making complete fools of themselves.
I have had enough of it and they are not getting away with it anymore.
THIS IS WAR.
See you in court people and you will lose everything you had so kiss your kids and jobs goodbye cause now I am gonna go ape shit on everyone here and use my files on you.
Every boss will get an email with every post made here and I will go to courts all over the world to get my revenge so see you in court you weak minded idiots.
You are gonna pay in so many ways.
Hells angels have still to pay me back for what I did for them and you will know when they come at night.
OK!

Someone is hijacking this to spread more hate. I want it to be known that I reported this to the police tonight and my lawyer is getting an email tomorrow morning.
I dunno where this will end but I am not gonna take it that someone is posting hate in my name like this and have been for ages yet the posts are not deleted.
I advise moderators to remove every single post made by the name of Urbanus but beware that I have saved every post made in that name and some made from other forum members as they have attacked me and accused me of things I never did.
We need this to be tested in court and the internet providers will have to shut down their connections. I am not gonna be here anymore so any post made with the name Urbanus is from the same person pretending to be me in order to spread hate.
The guilty person/people will be found and taken to court. I promise I will not rest until they are found and given a sentence and I will contact swedish and foreign media over this and tell them that this website allows hate to be spread and moderators refuse to delete those hateful posts.
I have not been here as much as most people think and the only reason I never asked mods to remove those posts before was because every time I mentioned it the number of posts in my name increased.
I have saved it all and I have some ip's and other records and will hand it over to my lawyer and the police and since I now have a case number it is easy for me to add more and more details as they come in.
I end this here and now but to you or those who are behind this, today you went too far.

Back
Top Bottom