As Food Costs Rise, People Are Buying More Ramen, Hotdogs and Spam

True. But on the other hand they'll be glad that they went through life not listening to every fricken scare story created by the press.
Surely they're going to run out of things that they can blame for cancer before long.
'Don't smoke, don't drink too many alcohol units, don't eat processed meat, don't drive fast, don't drive at all, don't run with scissors, do your homework, go to bed etc etc etc.' If we didn't do anything that was supposedly bad for us, we may as well be dead already.

Now gimme that spam fritter, dip it in a fried egg & then pour me a four unit vodka to go with this cigar. Oh... and kick a kitten.

Aspartame is the real worry.In the UK I don't think there's a product it isn't in.It sends one of my children nuts.:(

Aspartame is the real worry.In the UK I don't think there's a product it isn't in.It sends one of my children nuts.:(

Isn't that stuff banned in the US? It's carcinogenic apparently.
By all means, the Government can tell people not to eat that. It's nasty stuff & it's also a poor substitute for actual sugar.

Isn't that stuff banned in the US? It's carcinogenic apparently.
By all means, the Government can tell people not to eat that. It's nasty stuff & it's also a poor substitute for actual sugar.

Its banned everywhere apart from here.Its in all diet drinks,all squash drinks/yoghurts/deserts etc.
Its a toss up between rotting your kids teeth or giving them a carcinogen.Okay they could just drink water but what kid does?

Well, I usually have piles of change everywhere, and I get my biggest wallet and dump all the change in there, and go to the Coinstar machine (it's inside my grocery store.) I'm not ashamed to use them. Money is money!

Yes but the machine in my local Asda charges 7p for every pound I save. My pennies tankard holds around £11 - £12 in 1p / 2p coins. So it 'costs' me 77p - 84p to change my change. I'd rather bag it up and go to the bank and get the full amount.

Its banned everywhere apart from here.Its in all diet drinks,all squash drinks/yoghurts/deserts etc.
Its a toss up between rotting your kids teeth or giving them a carcinogen.Okay they could just drink water but what kid does?

You could always give them whiskey. Hasn't got any nasty sweeteners in it, it'll keep colds and flu away & it'll help your kids get to sleep!

You could always give them whiskey. Hasn't got any nasty sweeteners in it, it'll keep colds and flu away & it'll help your kids get to sleep!

Brill idea!!My little boys as i type are bouncing of the bunk beds and chucking lego at each other whilst yelling.......**scuttles of to get a few shots of whiskey for the little sods....****:D

Tags
spam
Back
Top Bottom