As Friends Rust - Last of the Famous International Scumbags

You trot out this nonsense every time someone calls Morrissey out on his bullshit, as though having Irish parents makes it impossible for him to be a tunnel-visioned little Englander who flirts with the far-right and spews shit about conspiracies, "floodgates"and never hearing an English accent in Knightsbridge. All of the Smiths came from Irish backgrounds and they haven't said the appalling shit that he has - anybody who isn't a grovelling apologist can see that.
I'm calling you out on your bullshit. What truly appalling shit about immigration has Morrissey said? Let's hear it. Try and continue to deny the reality of the issues mass immigration is causing as if it's not obvious at this point

can anyone put a sentence on here which if it went in front of a judge would see M guilty of racism.iv still to see one and iv asked on here many times.

You corrected me because I was a foreigner. I think that might make you a bit racist.
I’m getting the impression that any contest, to his racism, is concrete evidence that there is a racist in the house.

He’s better than Ali G.

Oh, so you can correct me to what you think is right (in your head), but I cannot grammatically do so? f*** outta here!

You're the only one who has been correcting foreigners. You're also the only one labelling people & negatively attributing them. Which is how bigotry & racism works.

im sure a half decent lawyer would slice n dice this as being racist as it was directed at the Chinese government for allowing the appalling treatment of animals over many decades.
for a junior member you have a lot to say without really saying anything.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom