Ashes to Ashes

Loved the first series of Life on Mars, still haven't got round to watching the second.....is it as good as the first?

Loved the first series of Life on Mars, still haven't got round to watching the second.....is it as good as the first?

I adored Life on Mars, wasn't quite as impressed by the second series as the first, but they're both stellar. I only hope Ashes to Ashes shapes up to be half as good.

Ashes+To+The+Future.bmp

9pm tonight folks :)

Gene Hunt fix :)

The bloke who was 'Ian Curtis' in 24 hour Party people is the baddie in it.

Jukebox Jury

Yes have already heard my teenage hearthrobs Duran duran and The Sound of Thunder.:)

I'm actually trying to watch Ashes to Ashes and Trial and Retribution and type and make tea.:)I'm a damn good multi tasker me.

Well the've had The Passions (I'm in love with a German film star) and The Clash.
Tubeway Army's 'Are Friends Electric' was from 1979 though!

Jukebox Jury

Bit weird but i liked it.i was twelve in '81 so it all looks familar...the clothes and mullets and the music.

I think it will grow, good start and will get better.

Did you notice when towards the end they had the speedboat going on the Thames, how the screen on the left was right up to the end of the Tower Bridge and not a millimetre away from the bridge, presumably it is a brand new development there or something that would not have been there 27 years ago!

Jukebox 'Detective' Jury

Saw the trailer to Ashes to Ashes, the Life On Mars spin off, was it me or did it look shit?

yes, and this is why i will not be watching it,
theyve moved it to london too? how shit is that, i mean how the frig do you explain that one....
:mad:

yes, and this is why i will not be watching it,
theyve moved it to london too? how shit is that, i mean how the frig do you explain that one....
:mad:

Because Manchester no longer looks like what it was in the 70's and 80's, where as London is still 27 years behind in 'doing itself up':p

Jukebox Jury

I remember going to School in 1981 and seeing lasses with the Susan Sulley hairdo, thick black eyeliner AND the Adam Ant white stripe!
I also bought a Tie like Gene Hunt's one from Top Man.. except it had red lippy kisses on it! (not real ones!) :guitar:

Back
Top Bottom