Assuming The Smiths/Morrissey are Your Favorite Artist...

Hoops - on top

This was my most recent love. Routines I thought was a beautiful album. Reminds me on a modern felt if they came from California

The raw energy, melody and amazing groove The Ramones capture on this album is incredible. While lyrically not dense as a lot of The Smiths songs, for the first time in years rock n' roll sounded a bit dangerous again when it was released. Still sounds amazing. Morrissey holds this album in high regard despite initially dismissing it

https://www.punknews.org/article/49168/morrissey-takes-back-his-criticisms-of-the-ramones

Hmm.

Johnny was really digging into the Stooges when going for that heavy thing.

Kitchens of Distinction

Capsule the double album compilation is all you need alone on an island. The best love and hate songs ever written. A band that were subjected to bullying by the NME for being gay back when no one cared.

The band members all had the same vision when they met that the music had to sound like a trip out into space flying among the stars and planets.

Hoops - on top

This was my most recent love. Routines I thought was a beautiful album. Reminds me on a modern felt if they came from California

They've listened too much to those swedes The Radio Dept.

Kitchens of Distinction

Capsule the double album compilation is all you need alone on an island. The best love and hate songs ever written. A band that were subjected to bullying by the NME for being gay back when no one cared.

The band members all had the same vision when they met that the music had to sound like a trip out into space flying among the stars and planets.

Yes, a very good band indeed! All 4 albums are really good.

Back
Top Bottom