Asunción - Yacht Y Golf Club (Dec. 6, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / Speedway / First Of The Gang To Die / Ganglord / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Staircase At The University / How Soon Is Now? / Kiss Me A Lot / Jack The Ripper / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Meat Is Murder / Let Me Kiss You / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Istanbul / What She Said / The Bullfighter Dies / The Queen Is Dead // This Charming Man

setlist provided by an anonymous person (order not 100%).

• El reinado vegano de Morrissey en Paraguay by Jorge Coronel - ABC Color. Link from an anonymous person.

asuncion.jpg
  • Morrissey en Paraguay - true-to-you.net
  • Paraguay gig postponed one day to Dec. 6 due to waterlogging - Dec. 4, 2015

Last edited:

Thanks for posting the videos - I like how they lit up the house when he did his shirt strip for Let Me Kiss You! Pretty funny - I would have liked to watch that in rehearsal!!

Here are more videos of Alma Maters and the intro and part of Suedehead.

My cousin visited me from Michigan and one of the first things she asked was if I had the CD that contained the song You Have Killed Me. We listened to it several times whilst driving around. It has the hard driving pop/rock sound that I hope finds it's way back into his musical landscape. Yes I walk around...somehow...but you have killed me...classic Moz!

Fun song to sing along with - in my case in a car all alone with the windows shut!

Looking forward to seeing the videos that pop up for the shows in Buenos Aires -

Moz during the concert (according to twitter)

"Just remember, be true to yourself, hold on to your friends, be good to your mother, be kind to animals."

Why does he never say "be good to your father" or at least "be good to your parents"? He doesn't even have to say the word "father". How can he be on good terms with his father and then exclude him in such a manner? Sometimes, the things that you DON'T say or do are more telling than the things you say or do.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom