"At home with Mozzer early 90’s" - mrjakewalters / Instagram

full

mrjakewalters / Instagram
At home with Mozzer early 90’s. #Morrissey #JakeWalters #archive

Last edited by a moderator:
im becoming increasingly grossed out by male bodies with their glands and things

Maybe you don't like men. I don't have any problem with male glands. Even more, I don't know why they remain so hidden from public opinion. I wish to be able to compare the different shapes and sizes like people do with female mammary glands.

Maybe you don't like men. I don't have any problem with male glands. Even more, I don't know why they remain so hidden from public opinion. I wish to be able to compare the different shapes and sizes like people do with female mammary glands.
that picture is just yucky, he looks so pungent in it. maybe I don't like men? all I know is when a lesbo looks at me intently I get all hot and bothered, whereas I never do when men are around. yet, I don't have the same sort of longing for females that I do for certain very pretty males. its all so complicated. best not to bother myself about it.

that picture is just yucky, he looks so pungent in it. maybe I don't like men? all I know is when a lesbo looks at me intently I get all hot and bothered, whereas I never do when men are around. yet, I don't have the same sort of longing for females that I do for certain very pretty males. its all so complicated. best not to bother myself about it.

Believe me, he looks wonderful. But the only excuse for having published this intimate photo is having Morrissey's permission. If it weren't like that, THAT would be yucky.

this image looks a bit familiar. was this used for t shirt or promo?

Jake isn't married and Morrissey definitely isn't with Damon You lot are such know nothings

Jake is obviously in a relationship and he may as well be with Damon, he can't survive without him. And you know this why?

maybe it was understood at the time he took it that the pictures might be published?

That means having permission. But the permission must have been expressly stated, of course. On the contrary, it would be like a breach of trust.

Morrissey looks too sexy :)

Morrissey was in his mid 30s then. He's now 60.

I see nothing underhanded or licentious about Jake posting this pic. I interpret the post as happy nostalgia for an ex lover. Nothing more, nothing less. Said ex-lover used the exact same shot 25 years ago as a single cover, and has made no secret as to his romantic involvement with the photographer, whether implicitly on the inside sleeve of The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get or explicitly in Autobiography.

"People take pictures of each other;
just to prove that they really existed."

-
Kinks

Last edited:
he looks like a coal miner in this one. ive always liked his arms and hands which come into their own here nicely. the well-known kitty with fluffy ears on his upper body.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom