"At home with Mozzer early 90’s" - mrjakewalters / Instagram

full

mrjakewalters / Instagram
At home with Mozzer early 90’s. #Morrissey #JakeWalters #archive

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmmmmm! :rolleyes:
Very strong smell of Lavender going on here I'd say.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

And the rest

There is no such thing in life as "Huma" :tiphat:

Tina ? :laughing::rofl::ahhh::ha-no:

Oh Steve, please make it stop, all this laughter is 4kin killing me.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

It's a great (very erotic) photo - but I find it so strange that Jake keeps posting photos of an ex from a million years ago. If I was Moz I would find it tremendously awkward to see this history rehashed despite Damon, and Jake's wife, etc.

Morrissey was at his most gorgeous physically during his years with Jake.
Beautiful memories of days forever gone.
But what can be the purpose of sharing this photo 25 years later?

It's a great (very erotic) photo - but I find it so strange that Jake keeps posting photos of an ex from a million years ago. If I was Moz I would find it tremendously awkward to see this history rehashed despite Damon, and Jake's wife, etc.
It's not as if they haven't spoken since the '90s. Didn't they rekindle something in 2010?

Right. If I was Jake's wife I should feel embarassed a bit seeing this, shouldn't I? But I understand him, to post a photo with quite famous person saying this has been done in his house is pretty good advertisement.

He is obviously completely naked , where are the OTHER photos on the roll?

Well it is good advertisement and he’s also a photog with morrissey a well, probably his best, known subject subject. Gotta be hard to just pack away some of your best received work. It’s also his history to talk about and if his wife is a real partner, meaning if they have a good marriage, I can’t imagine she be upset or threatened in any way. That kinda dysfunctional dynamic sounds like something teenagers would be concerned about

But what can be the purpose of sharing this photo 25 years later?

Well it is good advertisement and he’s also a photog with morrissey a well, probably his best, known subject subject. Gotta be hard to just pack away some of your best received work. It’s also his history to talk about and if his wife is a real partner, meaning if they have a good marriage, I can’t imagine she be upset or threatened in any way. That kinda dysfunctional dynamic sounds like something teenagers would be concerned about

Agreed, it's 100% to get people to look at his content.

Jake isn't married and Morrissey definitely isn't with Damon You lot are such know nothings

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom