Attn Veterans - did Moz ever wear Aston Villa shirt?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220048042977&indexURL=2#ebayphotohosting

Although the seller has now added some pics to her auction, still can't seem to post one of the actual item that is being sold.

We can be like Mr Improper and piss and moan about things, or we can actually do something about it. Either complain to e-bay that they are selling a counterfeit item, or bid on the item without intention of paying (works best if you have a spare e-bay account for this!)

And if somebody could request the real picture of the item, what's the bets that it gets "lost" in e-mail.

EDIT: well that's me been told. Apparently he wore a vintage red Aston Villa shirt that night which got thrown to the crowd - but what's the chances it made it out whole? Still think it's a scam.

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I was at this gig (fantastic one it was to). He came on to do the encore with a retro Aston Villa shirt. However, the concert was fairly rough and tumble and definately had it's share of bruisers there, so I would say it wouldn't have made it out in one piece. He threw it to the right of the stage... Plus I know it was a long time ago, but the shirt pic on ebay just doesn't look right.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220048042977&indexURL=2#ebayphotohosting

Although the seller has now added some pics to her auction, still can't seem to post one of the actual item that is being sold.

We can be like Mr Improper and piss and moan about things, or we can actually do something about it. Either complain to e-bay that they are selling a counterfeit item, or bid on the item without intention of paying (works best if you have a spare e-bay account for this!)

And if somebody could request the real picture of the item, what's the bets that it gets "lost" in e-mail.

EDIT: well that's me been told. Apparently he wore a vintage red Aston Villa shirt that night which got thrown to the crowd - but what's the chances it made it out whole? Still think it's a scam.

It's a scam, for sure. The seller, who has loved Morrisey for years is emigrating......

So how much room would a shirt take up?

Or 20 shirts, for that matter.......

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom