Austin City Limits - Morrissey Central (17 April, 2019)

56416964_1218613421641405_6267329790290934877_n_lhqjzd.jpg
IMG_5283_pr99df.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/austin-city-limits

Regards,
FWD.

NB:
Central's uncredited photographer who took the pictures used was: "deanna.m.k" on Instagram.

Got excited when I saw the Austin City Limits header. ACL would likely mean a broadcast show. Not sure of the festival dates this year but my brother usually goes and it is in September. Was lucky enough to go to the ACL studio for a private concert once. Hallway has photos of lots of performers from over the years. Great history and almost always a good show!

shame on the promoters teasing fans with Morrissey gigs, only for him to likely cancel hours before the show because he was offended that a man in front of him at the 7/11 bought a hotdog.

@rifke ’s not gonna want to hear that.
If @rifke is from Toronto, then s/he is already likely privy to the rumours about what’s going down at that gig.

After lax ticket sales in the west and a hint of what’s coming, Morrissey won’t have the guts to show. ...but if he does, it’ll be a bloody scream! I’ve pulled out my raincoat from the 1988 Jesus and Mary Chain tour. I didn’t bother buying a ticket yet because he’ll cancel. ...but the touts have them all anyway, so plenty at the street.

All set to go. Can’t wait to see this and REALLY hope it happens.

Hopefully everything lands on stage because it’s a great sounding venue. ...and not the sort you can easily mop up. :)

If @rifke is from Toronto, then s/he is already likely privy to the rumours about what’s going down at that gig.

After lax ticket sales in the west and a hint of what’s coming, Morrissey won’t have the guts to show. ...but if he does, it’ll be a bloody scream! I’ve pulled out my raincoat from the 1988 Jesus and Mary Chain tour. I didn’t bother buying a ticket yet because he’ll cancel. ...but the touts have them all anyway, so plenty at the street.

Hopefully everything lands on stage because it’s a great sounding venue. ...and not the sort you can easily mop up. :)
If he wears those shiny, grease-ball shoes and the usual ill-fitting attire, he’ll be able to strip, hop in his Uber MINI and flee to the Royal York before the hounds catch his scent.

If, but she’s not. Don’t forget you 1988 Jesus and Mary Chain galoshes. :)

privy to rumours...hahaha
it's happening
fear not

Regards,
FWD.

This photo is the billboard for the Frank Erwin Center. Every show gets on there with a constant electronic rotation. I’m still convinced this show will never happen in this venue. Why on earth does he book a 17K capacity arena when he’ll be lucky to sell 6K tickets? There is no logic to this venue choice and I think this show will either be downsized or cancelled. Moz, what part of this is smart?

This photo is the billboard for the Frank Erwin Center. Every show gets on there with a constant electronic rotation. I’m still convinced this show will never happen in this venue. Why on earth does he book a 17K capacity arena when he’ll be lucky to sell 6K tickets? There is no logic to this venue choice and I think this show will either be downsized or cancelled. Moz, what part of this is smart?

And there are already 1000's for sale on re selling sites.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom