Austin, Texas

Have my ticket now for Austin. First try got D, released them and tried for a while and kept getting further and further back. After some time got F and bought and tried one last time and came up with section C. Even better! Now have an extra ticket for this show.

ha thats what i did...i bought an F and then i think i got Bianca's A!! but im giving my row A ticket to my girlfriend....and keeping the F...oh well.

I don't think there's a pit at the Bass, unless they can remove the first three rows of seats. They just did a huge renovation (which is barely finished) and they didn't sell any GA tickets. If there was a pit, would it be fcfs? Sounds like a logistical nightmare (everybody line up to attempt a stage-jump-handshake-mozhugg maneuver).

I do remember a Duran Duran show one year where they opened up the front as a pit, but that was before the renovation.

As far as I know, any seats in Orchestra are going to be pretty good, although the double-letter rows are below the balcony. The "obstructed view" seats (very few) are marked on the online seating chart:

http://www.utpac.org/visit/seating_maps

...and are behind the wheelchair-accessible boxes, etc. Otherwise the view is pretty open. It's all in front of the stage (no side-view seats or anything).

I remember having seats once all the way on the edge of a row, and it was still a damn good show.

I don't think there's a pit at the Bass, unless they can remove the first three rows of seats. They just did a huge renovation (which is barely finished) and they didn't sell any GA tickets. If there was a pit, would it be fcfs? Sounds like a logistical nightmare (everybody line up to attempt a stage-jump-handshake-mozhugg maneuver).

I do remember a Duran Duran show one year where they opened up the front as a pit, but that was before the renovation.

As far as I know, any seats in Orchestra are going to be pretty good, although the double-letter rows are below the balcony. The "obstructed view" seats (very few) are marked on the online seating chart:

http://www.utpac.org/visit/seating_maps

...and are behind the wheelchair-accessible boxes, etc. Otherwise the view is pretty open. It's all in front of the stage (no side-view seats or anything).

I remember having seats once all the way on the edge of a row, and it was still a damn good show.

Thank you for this information.

Row A is actually row 4, unless they don't have those pit seats in place in front of the stage. Has anyone been able to get rows 1 - 3? That would solve that mystery if you have...

haha nevermind that wasnt your seat then.

but guess what! my girlfriend just got another row A seat...yay! we both have row A now! keep trying guys.

oh and so now i have a row F seat 119 (near the middle) ticket to sell...

k i got 2 row d.... hmm... im gonna keep trying though

well if youre looking to buy two tickets then you should go with the two D's...

by the way, i just called the place...happywhenitrains is right, the first 3 rows are seats, so row A is the 4th row. and the lady said the first 3 rows are all sold.

yeah but theyre like 9 seats apart.
I dont mind though, I guess thats why i've been getting horrible seats the whole time.
I was searching for 2!

I ended up getting row A. I'm unsure also if the so called pit tickets were even available. Did anyone get a so called pit ticket?

I ended up getting row A. I'm unsure also if the so called pit tickets were even available. Did anyone get a so called pit ticket?

good job! and about the pit tix...read above.

Last edited:
Ok so I just called Bass Concert Hall & pit tickets were available but are sold out. :(

no way...:( oh well...but im sure there were only a few available, since happywhenitrains is right about the reserved seats.

I ended up with Row E. I bought 2 tickets together, so it took several tries. I kept getting Row O (which doesn't exist), BB, CC, Z, and then E.

I don't think they were selling pit tickets to us either. :rolleyes:

AUSTIN,TX (Important Info.!!!!!!!!)

Well after a lot of searching on the internet I could never find any pit seats. I called the Performing Arts Center box office (again) & I found out that pit tickets were NEVER made available. This means that if you have a row A ticket, you are front row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom