Austin TX, Bass Concert Hall Audio 4-12-2009

Thanks and thanks!

I was in the 10th row center... thanks for letting me relive it on my drive to work today. Outstanding show & decent recording.

Amazing how fresh his voice is. His moves may have shallowed a bit, but he remains one among the best entertainers out there.

Signed up for the forums just to say thanks for upping this!

Had 11th row orchestra seats. Amazing show.

no worries guy! i recorded this 5 rows from the stage. the sound in that theatre was probably thee best or at least top 3 i have ever experienced.

Thank you SO SO SO much for this. Really. You can hear me talking to Moz after Goodbye will be Farewell. I can't believe he actually handed me the microphone and I talked to him and I am sooo soooo happy to have it recorded.
I'm the girl who screamed into the mircrophone (I was nervous and yelled and was holding it too close) "can I have your shirt?" of course I didn't really expect it but I figured "I love you" was a given and it was worth a shot.
Anyway Moz goes back to me (ah,he talked to me) "Can you give me your top" and then when I started to take it off (oh yes I did - or at least started to) - Moz raised his eyebrows and admonished me cutely "uh no no - It's Easter Sunday" (therefore I shouldn't strip - ha!). I could listen to it over and over.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

What does he say after he sings Ask? He says "ReallY?" and then something I can't make out.... It's one of the only little bits of him speaking that I can't make out.

Back
Top Bottom