"Autobiography" by Morrissey: A Full Review by Tony Fletcher - iJamming.net

That's what you got from that article? :squiffy:

He's so smart. And worldly. And experienced with stuff.

so Morrissey is for women doing uhh "landscaping" down there, thats nice :p

I did not see that? Please show me this I am fascinated -but I sure as hell read him and Tina were thinking about making babies !!!! Yeassss .... I was right

actually, I just stopped reading the review at that point when I realized:
"Why am I reading a review of a book I know I am going to read regardless of what it says" :cool:

I did not see that? Please show me this I am fascinated -but I sure as hell read him and Tina were thinking about making babies !!!! Yeassss .... I was right
well, I was, sort of, making a joke based on the excerpt where Moz states:
What had girls to offer? Nothing but a mangled jungle of tangled hair presented as the jackpot payoff.
:lbf: get it? if not, oh well :o
anyways, who is this Tina you speak of? :eek:

Guess he was talking about that "tangled hair" comment. Weird description of girls' "offerings." His girlfriend Tina was sure kept a secret.

I'm more interested in the ghost story than the Smiths story or the court case.

Moz referred to those family deaths in an interview before.

I guess Moz hasn't heard of artists who fleeced management via the "talent agent" loophole (a manager acting as a talent agent without a license.) I don't remember which ones, maybe Arsenio Hall.

Lots of hitting in this book:

Mozzer's Pop Peter hits a bully. GOOD.

Vince Morgan hits children. BAD. (Remember in an interview Moz once said he escaped the headmaster rituals and the beatings were reserved for other children.)

Misogynistic Johnny hits Aunt Jeane in the face and she marries him and procreates with him. BAD.

He's so smart. And worldly. And experienced with stuff.

Sorry Robbie but your 'play on words' joke went right over my head . AN expalnation was needed. Odd interpretation of Moz quote .

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom