Autobiography by Morrissey is now in the number 6 position in the UK - TTY

Ohhhh Morrissey:lbf:

Yeah, you gotta love him:blushing:

I assume this does come from him and not just posted by Julia. It has always seemed she posts exactly as he requests.

But seriously, when do these 'announcements' end? I willing to see him through the top ten...although it's becoming a bit amusing.

Give him a break, guys. It's like the only way he can facebook. I'm sure he'd love to post a pic of his mac 'n' cheese dinner and tag Casa Morrissey as his location but all he has is TTY and stats to work with.

Last edited:
Is there an app that lets me see this chart in real time?
I'm not sure what everyone is so upset about. Face it, Morrissey has done a lot more in the past year, than the remaining 12 of us who post here have done in our lifetimes.

It must absolutely *destroy* you that the book has done so well

Haha. Yep, bummie Benny the dick et al can't wait to be told how bad the new album is. They need something to whine about for the next four years, you have to wonder if there is ANYTHING positive in there slimed existence's.

Morrissey's autobiography is now #874 position in the UK - TTY.com July, 2056

Ohhhh Morrissey:lbf:

Yeah, you gotta love him:blushing:

I assume this does come from him and not just posted by Julia. It has always seemed she posts exactly as he requests.

But seriously, when do these 'announcements' end? I willing to see him through the top ten...although it's becoming a bit amusing.

Yes, and he told her to post that he’d been in a car accident too. And she did it knowing full well it was a fabrication.

Didn't he say something characteristically outrageous right before the alleged car crash? It seems like every outrageous thing he says is reported around the world, all over Facebook and Twitter. Maybe he figured this was also newsworthy and wanted to see how much press coverage he would get for a non-controversy. Maybe he was really dismayed that no one checked into it. He is famous, but not THAT famous, like trashy-famous. I'm speculating that he really was in the hospital and wanted people to know about it. If this had happened to some other celebrity, it would have been reported before he or she was released from the hospital. He probably wanted that kind of press treatment, like Hey, I'm Somebody. As it is, even news of his new record deal didn't get as much press as any one of his outrageous, attention-seeking, PETA-related statements.

Didn't he say something characteristically outrageous right before the alleged car crash? It seems like every outrageous thing he says is reported around the world, all over Facebook and Twitter. Maybe he figured this was also newsworthy and wanted to see how much press coverage he would get for a non-controversy. Maybe he was really dismayed that no one checked into it. He is famous, but not THAT famous, like trashy-famous. I'm speculating that he really was in the hospital and wanted people to know about it. If this had happened to some other celebrity, it would have been reported before he or she was released from the hospital. He probably wanted that kind of press treatment, like Hey, I'm Somebody. As it is, even news of his new record deal didn't get as much press as any one of his outrageous, attention-seeking, PETA-related statements.

I remember being very upset when I read about it on TTY and then tried to research it but everyone else’s information came from TTY also. I just think it was highly suspicious that he would make an announcement about a car crash on the same day that Johnny Marr was playing a gig in Los Angeles

Back
Top Bottom