Autobiography by Morrissey: Special Hardback Edition and digital audiobook published today in the UK

Autobiography by Morrissey: Special Hardback Edition and digital audiobook published today in the UK - true-to-you.net

Penguin Classics publish a Special Hardback Edition of Autobiography by Morrissey today in the UK. The Special Hardback Edition is printed in full color, with a number of new images chosen by Morrissey, and includes a complete discography of Morrissey's work.

Penguin Classics also release a digital audiobook of Autobiography by Morrissey today in the UK. The audiobook is read by acclaimed British actor David Morrissey.

autobiography_special_hardback_edition.jpg

No mention of the revisions to the original release mentioned previously:

Curious discrepancies between the Penguin UK/Putnam US editions of Autobiography - Dec. 3, 2013

Re: Morrissey's autobiography is getting a hardback gift edition with full discography?

I purchased the audiobook digitally and am enjoyed listening to it very much. I was going to buy the CD version, but having already done so with four versions of autobiography(also paperback and both hardcover versions) I felt enough was enough (for now:rolleyes:)

I too very much hoped for a Morrissey read audiobook but was not surprised he didn't do it. David M does a fine job. It didn't bother me that it wasn't Moz's voice, but I could see how some couldn't get past it. For me it was another way to experience a book I loved:D

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom