"Autobiography" translations in 14 countries; Morrissey in Hollywood at Steve Cochran star - TTY

Link posted by intlplayboy / Tumblr:

Translations
- true-to-you.net

22 December 2013

Autobiography by Morrissey is set for publication in 14 countries, translated into the main language of each country. This will be in addition to English-language editions already available in each territory.
The new translations are:
Serbia (Serbian)
Brazil (Portuguese)
Finland (Finnish)
Norway (Norwegian-Sami)
Russia (Russian)
Japan (Japanese)
Italy (Italian)
Denmark (Danish)
France (French)
Germany (German)
Portugal (Portuguese)
Poland (Polish)
Greece (Greek)
Sweden (Swedish)

Morrissey is said to be "at times ecstatic, at times overjoyed; at all other times ecstatically overjoyed" at global interest in the book.

morrissey_in_hollywood.jpg

UPDATE 12:15 PM PT:

As previously noted by Tingle in this 2003 thread, Morrissey was named after the actor Steve Cochran.

Last edited:
That good news for him, but this just adds to the fact he will not be touring soon. In the past few years he would go out on tour to pay the bills, now he is just sitting back watching the royalties stream in from the book.

In looking at this photo, if I saw Morrissey just walking down the street in LA, I would never notice him.

That good news for him, but this just adds to the fact he will not be touring soon. In the past few years he would go out on tour to pay the bills, now he is just sitting back watching the royalties stream in from the book.

In looking at this photo, if I saw Morrissey just walking down the street in LA, I would never notice him.

I am glad he is not touring now. The man needed a break. Health should be number one priority.

'at times ecstatic, at times overjoyed; at all other times ecstatically overjoyed' :lbf: superb.

good for you, moz

He has mentioned it a few times, not just in the auto, i know he said it in The Importance of Being M.

Misguided Angel seems that he / she hadn't watched The Importance of... / read any interviews which mentioned about Steve Cochran.

Have not read the book, I have seen parts of the Importance of being Morrissey, did not know his name sake.

Last edited:
I bet not a lot of men his age can so comfortably sit indian-style on concrete like he can.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom