Axl Rose Rehearsing for London Morrissey date

0jspicer

Kerrang radio (UK) are reporting that Axl Rose and the new "guns n roses" will be playing a series of dates in London this December, to co-incide with their first studio album in 16 years,

Whats interesting is they claim that Axl will be playing Hammersmith and making special appearnces with Morrissey,Skid Row and Brian May, all of which are to be filmed for a gn`r dvd.

Thought this was very interesting :eek:

Guns'N'Nuns rock!
049.gif

Axl wears kilts - that rawks!!

Confession: My friend once passed me off as Axl Rose's sister to get preferential treatment. When I heard about it later, well...:eek:

That sounds utterly horrific!!! I doubt Morrissey would take part in anything so vulgar...

JIM

That is... disturbing. I have only read one comment on Axl by Moz and of course it was everything but favourable. It's all in Axl's mind, I presume. Just like when he went around with a Nirvana cap in denial of the fact that Kurt hated him.

The Gunners' first album is a classic, though.

Jesus Joseph and Mary, whatever bloody next?

Don't be redicularse, Moz wouldn't do such a thing.

How aweful the thought.......

That is... disturbing. I have only read one comment on Axl by Moz and of course it was everything but favourable. It's all in Axl's mind, I presume. Just like when he went around with a Nirvana cap in denial of the fact that Kurt hated him.

I remember that ...LOL

The Gunners' first album is a classic, though.

Appetite is one of the best albums ever. whether people like GNR or not, it is something that just can't be denied.

I think Moz and Axl make a cute couple, actually. ;)

They have the same manager so it's not beyond the realms of possibility there is some communication between the two camps.

It seems unlikely....although I'm coming round to the idea of Axl joing Moz for rousing versions of Dagenam Dave and Miserable Lie............:)

Back
Top Bottom