"Babies Go Morrissey" - Sweet Little Band on YouTube, Spotify, iTunes

In case anyone needs some mellow tunes to serenade their brood...

Description:

Babies Go Morrissey.
Sweet Little Band. Morrissey para beb

1 - First of the gang to die 00:00
2 - Everyday Is Like Sunday 03:10
3 - Let Me Kiss You 06:26
4 - Back on the Chain Gang 09:13
5 - Spent the Day in Bed 12:09
6 - Alma Matters 15:36
7 - Suedehead 18:28

full

Last edited by a moderator:
No,no,no,noooo. I’m drawing the line here. If I had babies, they’d sleep to Morrissey’s smooth voice.

No,no,no,noooo. I’m drawing the line here. If I had babies, they’d sleep to Morrissey’s smooth voice.

You mean like this? ....

My life down I shall lie
If the bogey-man should try
To play tricks on your sacred mind
To tease, torment, and tantalize
Wavering shadows loom

:)

In case anyone needs some mellow tunes to serenade their brood...

Description:

Babies Go Morrissey.
Sweet Little Band. Morrissey para beb

1 - First of the gang to die 00:00
2 - Everyday Is Like Sunday 03:10
3 - Let Me Kiss You 06:26
4 - Back on the Chain Gang 09:13
5 - Spent the Day in Bed 12:09
6 - Alma Matters 15:36
7 - Suedehead 18:28

full

I thought babies hated Morrissey!

Oh wait. That's the Left I'm thinking of. So easily interchangeable.

Sad that the cover art for this crap is the closest that World Peace Is None Of Your Business will come to being on a streaming site.

I've never understood why people feel the need to radically change a song when they do a cover version. It's going to be different anyway, just by the fact it was recorded by a different band and in a dffetent studio. I think half the reason bands make their cover versions of Smiths songs radically different from the original is because they know they haven't the ability to make it sound anything like it did in the first place.

I assume these recordings are not exactly "for babies", but mostly for parents who like Morrissey and have some fun making their babies listen to melodies that they like. However, I have listened to a few of them and they are not conventional instrumental versions... I am not a musician, so I am probably explaining it in a terrible way, but if I am not wrong the songs of the Smiths and Morrissey (just like the songs of many bands) have at least 2 melodies: the band and the vocals.

These covers, which are hardly meant to be taken too seriously, are simplifying the melody of the band (or the music) and adding to the music the melody of the vocals (which is, of course, something that the band never played). I assume it was made that way as to make it easier to sing along.

Shame on me, I find them a bit cute (even if they are certainly quite kitsch).

It would have been funny if the Smiths one had "Suffer Little Children" as the main title of the album.

Everyone has babies
Babies full of rabies
Rabies full of scabies
Scarlet has a fever
Ring is full of ringworm
Angel of disdain
Poor little fella has got rubella
Liver full of fungus
Junior full of gangrene
Mine is melanoma
Tike full of gripe
Whippersnapper's scurvy
Urchin made of acne
Get that thing away from me

Victim, or life's adventurer
Which of the two are you?
Victim or life's adventurer
Which of the two are you?

:p :cool:

Well you got some of the words right

Everyone has babies
Babies full of rabies
Rabies full of scabies
Scarlet has a fever
Ringlets full of ringworm
Angel of distemper
the little fella has got rubella
nipper full of fungus
Junior full of gangrene
Minor's melanoma
Tike full of gripe
Whipper snapper scurvy
Urchin made of acne

Well you got some of the words right

Everyone has babies
Babies full of rabies
Rabies full of scabies
Scarlet has a fever
Ringlets full of ringworm
Angel of distemper
the little fella has got rubella
nipper full of fungus
Junior full of gangrene
Minor's melanoma
Tike full of gripe
Whipper snapper scurvy
Urchin made of acne

sue Google/LyricFind. lol

Why are they "American" rednecks. You know that rednecks, hillbillys, and hicks are descendants of Brittish people that immigrated to the USA in the 1700's and settled in states in the south like Kentucky, Texas, Mississippi, Arkansas...etc and have "royal" blood. You know that your American Idol California Son is American...right?

Morr American Idol.jpg

lol...i'm just picturing those American rednecks that stormed the Capitol listening to Morrissey while getting pumped for their vigilante assault on democracy !
If only they'd stop the rigged record labels from stealing the opportunity for Morrissey to release another dull album! STOP THE STEAL!

Why are they "American" rednecks. You know that rednecks, hillbillys, and hicks are descendants of Brittish people that immigrated to the USA in the 1700's and settled in states in the south like Kentucky, Texas, Mississippi, Arkansas...etc and have "royal" blood. You know that your American Idol California Son is American...right?

View attachment 68619

I believe the general terminology is "Scotch-Irish" or "Scots-Irish" to describe those folks. Explains why they love Mountain Dew so much. No, not really.

I believe the general terminology is "Scotch-Irish" or "Scots-Irish" to describe those folks. Explains why they love Mountain Dew so much. No, not really.

I reckon the rednecks are also famous in the USA for saying " I reckon" before everything they say just like people in Brittin. They like to call themselves "ScotchIrish", I think to give themselves some type of redneck culture because some of the peasant Brittish immigrants came from Scotch Land, I guess that place in Brittin where all the men wear dresses like fags, and Northern Ireland, not the Republic. They are Protestants. I reckon they can trace their blood to the old lady president of Brittin and the dude with the big ears.

I reckon it's ironic that when Dennis the Menace and Meghan have their baby it is going to be born in the same hospital in LA that the California Son was born in. I reckon if all the loonies here are going to say he is "Brittish" like they do with the California Son inn n nn n nn n nn nnnnnnnnn nn n n nn n it.

Fark Arse

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom