Baby girl names

• Thread starter I’ve loved you from afar
  • Start date
He could have suggested Myra.

:lbf:
Oh, no, no, no, Ketamine. Now, THAT is sick. I was thinking in memory of the poor child and Morrissey's lyrics from Suffer Little Children. I really didn't think it was so terrible, but...anyway. Laugh yourself senseless, then :)

Oh, and I'm a female. Leslie is my name.

Oh, no, no, no, Ketamine. Now, THAT is sick. I was thinking in memory of the poor child and Morrissey's lyrics from Suffer Little Children. I really didn't think it was so terrible, but...anyway. Laugh yourself senseless, then :)

No, I’m just saying if she thought that was sick, it could have been worse if you suggested Myra.

Wow. Some folks around here either have poor comprehension skills or lack a sense of humor or both.

Need some Morrissey or Smiths female baby names. I’ve got carol, alma, shelia and Morrissey itself. I’m trying to sell my wife here. I love you all. I’ve followed this blog for ages and never posted before. You guys and gals are simply the best. Period.

Let your wife pick the name.

Don't let your enthusiasm for your hobby/music interest invade your world.

Make sure that you introduce your child to all of the creative arts. Especially music and painting.

Be f***ing happy!

All the best to you and your wife!

Also, don't ask a forum for suggestions for your childs name.

You don't know anybody here.

Keep that between your wife and yourself.

Also, are you trolling?

Back
Top Bottom