Baby Moz with sister- photo posted by Sam Esty Rayner Photography on Facebook

Fans have basically ruined his life and forced him into seclusion. I doubt he's lining up to fall in love with any of them.

Fans have basically ruined his life and forced him into seclusion. I doubt he's lining up to fall in love with any of them.

Can't really call them fans. Wankers is the better word.

outside of england nobody knows who he is. if he goes around dressed in garish suits two sizes too small he will indeed turn heads but otherwise he will remain unknown. in the airport video the guy with the camera could not get anyone to care who he was. perhaps that should explain the 1000 seaters he booking presently.

Why do people keep trying to photoshop away his hair? It's a conspiracy. Here's the original.

Morrissey_baby_fix.png

I was waiting for someone to do this...solo is so predictable. Our baby Moz was out and about in London helping animals. Nice to see him out doing things.

Oh please. He's not very famous and comes and goes just fine. He's out and about in LA, you just don't hear about it.

Oh please. He's not very famous and comes and goes just fine. He's out and about in LA, you just don't hear about it.

I mean he's famous, but he's not THAT famous. also, i doubt tabloids and the media care about him and his personal life. Probably when he died they will start caring about his personal life :straightface:

I was waiting for someone to do this...solo is so predictable. Our baby Moz was out and about in London helping animals. Nice to see him out doing things.

He signed a petition whilst going into Harvry Nics to purchase his designer luxuries and suddenly he's " helping to save animals "
The Moz cult are as thick as shite, they fall for the gimmick every time.
He performs at not animal friendly festivals, he performs meat free gigs that serve burgers and sushi, he eats cheese, he resides in 5* hotels clad in leather and fur.
The song 'getting away with it' was actually about him not many know that but it's true you know.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Fans have basically ruined his life and forced him into seclusion.

Before the Smiths, Morrissey's was in self-imposed seclusion, depressed and flat broke.
His fans have made him a millionaire, and now he can happily isolate himself in 5 star hotels around the world, whilst wearing designer shirts and sipping expensive brandy.

Before the Smiths, Morrissey's was in self-imposed seclusion, depressed and flat broke.
His fans have made him a millionaire, and now he can happily isolate himself in 5 star hotels around the world, whilst wearing designer shirts and sipping expensive brandy.

how can you be in a band and in seclusion? thats kinda just a myth smiths fans like to believe., didnt marr hear about moz from other people and track him down. were those other people in seclusion as well

how can you be in a band and in seclusion? thats kinda just a myth smiths fans like to believe., didnt marr hear about moz from other people and track him down. were those other people in seclusion as well

yeah i've never believed that moz was a seclusive who used to spend his time alone in his room. I mean, i'm pretty sure a lot of his 16 year old fans believed that bs, but i'm sure that moz life was very different from what he has told

OK, it's called the "Orange Order" not the "Orange Army" and their only chapter in the US is in all places Torrance, CA. Any stalkers from the old days want to go over there and raise some hell? Mexican gang members accepted in this situation, just nobody with the last name of Hewson, Evans, Clayton, Cromwell, Higginsbottom. Anonymous-

Last edited:
yeah i've never believed that moz was a seclusive who used to spend his time alone in his room. I mean, i'm pretty sure a lot of his 16 year old fans believed that bs, but i'm sure that moz life was very different from what he has told

please theyre just relative terms. in seclusion means something different from one person to the next. everyone says im extra social and i hate most people and wouldnt consider myself very social at all. it can also just mean different times in your life. maybe he was in seclusion for a year as he was going through a depressive phase and then got out to do something else. does in seclusion mean that youre seen in lublic or that you engage with the public. if you go outside every second f every day but only in the country where you see no one are you being reclusive or are you just where you want to be and not where veryone else wants to be.i never really read where he states that he spent most of his time in seclusion to be able to read any context to the conversation. point being though you cant be performing on stage and be in "total" seclusion. i think fans like to read seclusion as total seclusion

Would any of you want your baby picture with your sister posted on an internet board full of sociopaths, Nazis, Orange Army members, Mexican gang members, and "Serbs" "Bosnian" genocide starters? Anonymous-

His nephew posted it to Facebook and it's visible to the whole world. You don't have to be friended with him to see it.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom