Baby P

I've got to the point where I might just not watch the news or read the papers anymore.

I can't change anything and reading about this wretched child has upset me so much.

He had his little ears ripped from his cheeks,broken ribs, a broken spine.

I pray the purpotrators get the shit kicked out of them in prison and that the guards turn a blind eye.The fact the stepfather only got fourteen years is breathtaking.Sums up British justice totally.If these disgusting people are not a good reason to bring back capital punishment I really don't know what is.(liberal twats feel free to lecture me...:rolleyes:)

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/999OFGq7WwI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/999OFGq7WwI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

The reason why this story is worse than what happens to thousands of children in wars is that here, the abuse is being perpetrated by the very person who should be protecting the child, not an agent of a hostile army.

There are many children harmed or killed by the people who are supposed to be protecting them every day..

All I'm saying is that yes, this case is tragic and sad, but it should be put into perspective. This happens all the time. It doesn't mean we shouldn't be sad about it, but I think it should be noted.

I can't help but come in on this, what Munchybrain was saying on the first page, which was taken up as if she was saying something purposely offensive was that the first sentence in this thread was exaggerated. And it is true that so much goes on, I'm sure worse than this, and this gets so much exposure, just like with Madeleine McCann! Why is she or P any better than the other babies? I'm not saying this isn't awful, it is! I'd hate for this to happen to anyone and don't wish it upon anyone, but there is a reason why the TABLOIDS are so into it

I think you'll find the broadsheets are "into it" too as you charmingly put it. This sort of thing should not be happening anywhere in the world, never mind in 21st century Britain. He's not any "better" than the other babies; I think it's just that this case is so extreme. But if it causes a much needed shake up of the social services by being brought to the forefront then how is that a bad thing?

It's such a sad sad case. The baby was alone and the people who were meant to protect him, didn't. It upsets me to think of how alone he must have felt in the world.

I wish they would release the identites of the ""parents"". I take comfort in how they will be treated in prison.

I am apalled at the gross misconduct of the so called professional people of this case ,
They should be sacked and loose their pensions and golden handshakes etc .
These people were supposed to be in control or take control of the situation.They only assisted in the poor babys murder through their sheer neglect and did nothing more .
My confidence in the system has been totally crushed, This poor baby was abandoned by everyone who could have helped him .How do these people sleep at night !

As for the so called Mother and boyfriend i hope they rot in hell

Last edited:
I am apalled at the gross misconduct of the so called professional people of this case ,
These people were supposed to be in control or take control of the situation.They only assisted in the poor babys murder through their sheer neglect and did nothing more .
My confidence in the system has been totally crushed, This poor baby was abandoned by everyone who could have helped him .How do these people sleep at night !

correct. abandoned:mad:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/999OFGq7WwI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/999OFGq7WwI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Please, just understand that not everything is about Russell Brand :rolleyes:

Exactly right and true

Tags
boris knew internot
Back
Top Bottom