Baby P

I politely asked him to tone down his language in front of my child and glared at him...he just glared back dismissively.

What worried me though is that if he treats his child like that in public you can't help but wonder what goes on behind closed doors. :(

Love Alma xxx

f***ing wanker:mad: this baby p though as really got to me, how on earth can anybody do this to a child. nobody helped, he couldn't ask for help, it breaks my heart:tears:

Forgive my ignorance but I don't understand why they don't use his real name, if it's to protect his mother then something's really gone wrong; he shouldn't just be another statistic. :(

I'm just saying that every war that has happened/is happening is just as great, if not a greater, tragedy than this, as this kind of thing happens to thousands of children. That is not toning it down.

Hideous, just hideous, do you have to get war comments in all over the place? I think it is out of place here in this thread.
I think most of us are aware how brutal and terrible children suffer during war, but this child, baby p deserves a moment of our thoughts. :tears:

What I find even most distasteful, are the tabloids who are using this horrific story to sell more newspapers, and all the people who can't resist reading about such things. It makes me sick to the stomach to also think that assholes like David Cameron are using it to score political points and to gain popularity.
All in all a horrid situation.:mad:

Hideous, just hideous, do you have to get war comments in all over the place? I think it is out of place here in this thread.
I think most of us are aware how brutal and terrible children suffer during war, but this child, baby p deserves a moment of our thoughts. :tears:

Why does Baby P deserve a moment of our thoughts any more than all the other children who are killed every day? I'm not saying he shouldn't have one, but all those other children deserve one just as much. There's thousands of them getting killed every day and it's not even in the papers. Just because the tabloids have jumped on this you're going to feel bad about it as opposed to all the other innocent babies who are slaughtered? I find that 'hideous'. :(

I can't help but come in on this, what Munchybrain was saying on the first page, which was taken up as if she was saying something purposely offensive was that the first sentence in this thread
i can't recall i more a more sickening and heartbreaking tragedy to emerge in my lifetime.
was exaggerated. And it is true that so much goes on, I'm sure worse than this, and this gets so much exposure, just like with Madeleine McCann! Why is she or P any better than the other babies? I'm not saying this isn't awful, it is! I'd hate for this to happen to anyone and don't wish it upon anyone, but there is a reason why the TABLOIDS are so into it

Last edited:
Why does Baby P deserve a moment of our thoughts any more than all the other children who are killed every day? I'm not saying he shouldn't have one, but all those other children deserve one just as much. There's thousands of them getting killed every day and it's not even in the papers. Just because the tabloids have jumped on this you're going to feel bad about it as opposed to all the other innocent babies who are slaughtered? I find that 'hideous'. :(

Although I disagree with the way your comment has been formulated, I totally agree with the sentiment behind it. It's a horrible horrible story and the people responsible obviously deserve their punishment, but let's not forget that there are others stories that should probably be on the front pages, there's still a war going.

Last edited:

correct:clap::clap: this thread has got nothing to do with war's, animal rights, global warming or anyhting else. its about the shocking and heart breaking treatment of a baby, A TINY DEFENCELESS BABY.

I can't help but come in on this, what Munchybrain was saying on the first page, which was taken up as if she was saying something purposely offensive was that the first sentence in this thread was exaggerated. And it is true that so much goes on, I'm sure worse than this, and this gets so much exposure, just like with Madeleine McCann! Why is she or P any better than the other babies? I'm not saying this isn't awful, it is! I'd hate for this to happen to anyone and don't wish it upon anyone, but there is a reason why the TABLOIDS are so into it

This is exactly how I feel about it too. :( I honestly do feel horrified by what happened to Baby P, but what concerns me more is that there must be dozens of other children who are abused each day; and it was the same with the Madeleine McCann case. Whilst it's perfectly not only understandable but compassionate to sympathise with what's happened to Baby P, you shouldn't forget about all the cases that haven't received any media attention.

correct:clap::clap: this thread has got nothing to do with war's, animal rights, global warming or anyhting else. its about the shocking and heart breaking treatment of a baby, A TINY DEFENCELESS BABY.

I'm not saying it's not shocking and heartbreaking! I'm just saying that so are the murders of thousands of other TINY DEFENCELESS BABIES every day. You need to stop getting all your info from the tabloids and think for yourself...reclaim your emotions!

I'm not saying it's not shocking and heartbreaking! I'm just saying that so are the murders of thousands of other TINY DEFENCELESS BABIES every day. You need to stop getting all your info from the tabloids and think for yourself...reclaim your emotions!

i don't f***ing read newspapers. and as for wars, until you have fought in one you haven't a clue. stick to stupid marching on the streets and putting turf on winston churchill's head, that's were your influenced, by gobshites who've nothing better to do with their time. and as for your avatar, how very original.

Best thing anyone has said in this thread. It is a tabloid subject-a single child.

i don't f***ing read newspapers. and as for wars, until you have fought in one you haven't a clue. stick to stupid marching on the streets and putting turf on winston churchill's head, that's were your influenced, by gobshites who've nothing better to do with their time. and as for your avatar, how very original.

You keep saying how you fought in one, but was it just? Which one?

And, why would you mention an avatar? Why should it be original?

I know I don't have a clue about war, I never said I did. But I don't have to have experienced it to know it's wrong...

Because you blatantly know my political influences? Also, I don't think there is anything better to do with your time than marching on the streets and standing up for your beliefs. Everyone who works 9-5 in jobs they hate....haven't THEY got anything better to do?

I'm sorry my avatar is not the epitomy of originality, unlike yours.

I know I don't have a clue about war, I never said I did. But I don't have to have experienced it to know it's wrong...

Because you blatantly know my political influences? Also, I don't think there is anything better to do with your time than marching on the streets and standing up for your beliefs. Everyone who works 9-5 in jobs they hate....haven't THEY got anything better to do?

I'm sorry my avatar is not the epitomy of originality, unlike yours.

children will play.

f***! you're an idiot.

Tags
boris knew internot
Back
Top Bottom