"Back On The Chain Gang" single - UK release date announcement imminent

New Morrissey single release is imminent.

Confirmed via Morrissey Central. Song entitled: Back on the Chain Gang

Link:

Forthcoming UK single - Morrissey Central
August 25, 2018

44031_20180825_155650.jpg

Release date announcement imminent.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
The cover is an improvement on the one first touted on Central on April 2nd:

20180402_030654.png

Regards,
FWD

Should add:
Interesting that just UK is mentioned again.

Last edited:
That's some terrible placement of the text. I used to make better covers for mix tapes.

I actually really like this photo, but the cover suffers from the same lack of any kind of graphic design skill whatsoever.
Indeed.
Was speaking more to the text/positioning than the subject matter.
Regards,
FWD.

The Greer photo is excellent. Very Smithsy.

Does anybody else feel like singing "Believe" all of a sudden? Well Cher would have been a much better choice.

Seriously, I gave her a chance, listened to this

https://www.channel4.com/news/ways-to-change-the-world-a-new-podcast-germaine-greer

and as she's more upset by mrs Brown's boys than by her own rape (which she talks about in minute details, as if it happened yesterday. Apparently being raped and beaten is no worse than having a picnic in the rain. Who knew? Not me. Apparently it's not worth wasting time reporting it either, cause there are better things to do, like ironing. Well, what's more important, getting rid of those creases or arresting a serial rapist? Feminist Germaine knows!) I had to conclude that she's just another loopy abused woman in denial, which is the only type of females Morrissey likes. It's like he's collecting them. You're really beginning to wonder about his mammy.

I also think that besides not being Cher, she's also a very poor Meryl Streep lookalike. Stop trying Germaine, you're not fooling anybody.

Not worth ditching those poor gay dermatologist sailors fooling around at all. Plus, Germaine is all for gay men, she really wouldn't have minded.

Morrissey changes his mind more than a woman...

I should think most people did :lbf: Is he strapped for cash or something?
If he starts selling them from his trunk, it's over over. Not just twilight of the career over.

"What is it the kids say, Sam? Oh yes! Check out my mix tape, fam! Shit is FIRE!"

Tags
back on the chain gang single

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom