Bad dream: Moz question

A

Anonymous

First oft all I am a very rational person but a few days ago I had nothing to do so I read a lot about Moz and read randomly in Autobiography. I stumbled across the part where Moz talks about the world being full of Thursdays. Mmmh okay. Then I realized again that the book ends in Chicago. I remembered Moz saying "my beloved Aragon Ballroom (Chicago)". I researched and found out that the Smiths' first concert of their first full US tour took place at the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago. Nice. I thought about Moz's quote about "probably dying on stage in Chicago". Then I stumbled upon my Klaus Nomi biography which remembered me that he died on August 8. Interesting. Then I planned my summer holiday and noticed that August 8 2015 is a Thursday. Aha. The silly thing is, I went to bed, fell asleep, somehow mixed up all the informations from the day and dreamt that Moz would die on August 8 2015 in Chicago. But I can't remember the cause of death. I further dreamt about the funeral with masses and masses of people. So many people that it was quite unrealistic. But the worst part was that there were some people holding banners which read "ding dong the witch is dead". Then I woke up ...

After that horrible dream I can't hold back some questions although I obviously know that Moz's death won't come that soon and although I know it's a bit morbid but do you think it will be a big funeral? Where will it take place? Will it be glamorous or rather traditional? To which extent will the fans be allowed to take part? Who will write obituaries? Will the funeral attract haters? (Please forgive me)

Morrissey will want a private funeral and most likely wanted to be cremated, knowing Moz.

Although,
Friday Mouring hints that he may want a funeral.

Morrissey will want a private funeral and most likely wanted to be cremated, knowing Moz.

Although,
Friday Mouring hints that he may want a funeral.

the funeral will be utterly private but the memorial will be big and no he wont die in chicago.

He'll probably be in Hollywood Forever and an obscene memorial will happen after the private burial.

It will be a big scene and lots of people crying.

I don't see it happening any time soon, don't worry.

Who would write an obituary?

Well, Mike Joyce (and the sad thing is, I don't even mean it as a joke, I think he really would)

Back
Top Bottom