Battersea Dogs & Cats signed vinyl #1 value?

NealCassidy

FREE SPEECH #FBPB
I note the above is for sale on eBay uk for £700 - yes it’s rare but surely not worth that? Looking back at the threads were £60 at the time, not a bad return.

What price should these people sell these at? Cost? Start at a quid and end up at 700 anyway...? What is ‘right’???

What price should these people sell these at? Cost? Start at a quid and end up at 700 anyway...? What is ‘right’???

You really think this would end up at £700? I don’t. But there’s always a buyer I guess, and if someone bids 700 then it kinda jusifies the sellers price. I wouldn’t dare ask for 700 tho, wouldnt even ask for 500, or 400, it’s just too greedy, especially for something that cost 60 quid.

You really think this would end up at £700? I don’t. But there’s always a buyer I guess, and if someone bids 700 then it kinda jusifies the sellers price. I wouldn’t dare ask for 700 tho, wouldnt even ask for 500, or 400, it’s just too greedy, especially for something that cost 60 quid.
What would you do if you owned it and needed the cash...? Genuine question! Occasionally people are upset here about selling items for big bucks but I’m not sure what else is being suggested most times...

What would you do if you owned it and needed the cash...? Genuine question! Occasionally people are upset here about selling items for big bucks but I’m not sure what else is being suggested most times...

I’ve sold plenty of stuff when I’ve needed quick cash, be it to fund other parts of my collection or just to pay the bills, but you have to fair in your pricing. Like I always say, you shouldn’t set prices that you wouldn’t be willing to pay yourself.
What you would pay, is what you should sell for! Do you reckon that seller would cough up £700 for that LP? He’d more than likely ridicule & complain about the price. A signed Moz LP is worth £200-250 to me. That’s what i’d buy for, therefore that’s what I’d sell for. £700 is f***ing ridiculous.

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Morrisse...ry-Rare-Autographed-The-Smiths-1/132873299565
One made £500 according to Popsike (citing Ebay) in 2015.
Any of the signed 25 Your Arsenal's don't seem to come up as often as Vauxhalls.
Regards,
FWD.

700 is a piss take, he’s supposed to be a fellow collector. I see he’s bought a signed autobiography from book soup for $18 and listing for £100+, opening bids these, even the £700 isn’t a buy now, it’s an opening bid price. I ain’t got no time for these f***ers, genuinely makes my blood boil. This ain’t someone that needs to make ends meat, this is just a greedy c***.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
700 is a piss take, he’s supposed to be a fellow collector. I see he’s bought a signed autobiography from book soup for $18 and listing for £100+, opening bids these, even the £700 isn’t a buy now, it’s an opening bid price. I ain’t got no time for these f***ers, genuinely makes my blood boil. This ain’t someone that needs to make ends meat, this is just a greedy c***.

Again, spot. Greedy ‘horrible’ c***.,

Can everyone list their collection for the original sale price please, hypocritical much?

Can everyone list their collection for the original sale price please, hypocritical much?

No ones saying list it for the original price, but this was £60, do you not think listing if for over 10x it’s original price is a bit greedy. And btw, I wouldn’t class these as treasured pieces of his collection , they’ve been bought solely to flip, same with the signed book, bought only to make a profit, so f*** him and f*** you.

Last edited:
Is it just me or are people masturbating too much on these pages, allot of pent-up aggression over bit's of plastic and paper, bring back hanging etc! This site is troll heaven it really is no wonder Morrissey thinks it's full of hollow people, pointless people, just pointless.

Is it just me or are people masturbating too much on these pages, allot of pent-up aggression over bit's of plastic and paper, bring back hanging etc! This site is troll heaven it really is no wonder Morrissey thinks it's full of hollow people, pointless people, just pointless.

You’re in the marketplace forum you eejit, what do you expect.

People who are not overcome with envy and jealousy, people who would not write something they would not say to someone's face, that's a start, manners, that's basic, anything else positive is a bonus.

No ones saying list it for the original price, but this was £60, do you not think listing if for over 10x it’s original price is a bit greedy. And btw, I wouldn’t class these as treasured pieces of his collection , they’ve been bought solely to flip, same with the signed book, bought only to make a profit, so f*** him and f*** you.

Probably the best post in ages x

‘Only’ 500 now...

Back
Top Bottom