Be part of a Morrissey book, please read

mozbook

Hey everyone,

Myself and a friend are doing a book on Smiths/Morrissey tattoos, and the diversity of the people who have them. For that, we will be traveling to certain cities. Thus far on the agenda we have Chicago/LA/NYC/Detroit/London/Manchester, with possibilities of adding other cities. We are trying to see where exactly people with those tattoos live, and if they do not reside in any of the cities mentioned, whether or not they would travel for something like that, or want to submit their story & photo. Please feel free to pm or email at [email protected] with your information. Thanks in advance!

Re: Be Part of A Morrissey Book, PLEASE READ!

I'm down

Re: Be Part of A Morrissey Book, PLEASE READ!

i am in philadelphia, but can travel to nyc. i have 4, maybe more by time you end up in nyc, moz/smiths tattoos.

Would like to read that. It's hardly worth your while coming to Ireland...but there's one here anyway!

Once the book is out, let us know! I want one (instead of a tatoo ;))

Thank you so much! If anyone would like to E-Mail us so that we can keep a list going so we can send updates as we announce them, that would be grand! Really excited to see everyone's tattoos!

[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom