Beastie Boy's Adam Horovitz (Ad-Rock) gives love to Morrissey in new interview

http://www.gq.com/entertainment/music/201503/ad-rock-beastie-boys-noah-baumbach-movie

On the Beastie Boy book he and Mike D are supposedly working on:

He's working on a memoir with Mike. Originally, he says, the plan was not to write it all: "My big idea was to have our friends tell the story. And just, you know, we would sort of interject. My best friends have been my best friends since I was a little kid, so they've seen everything. And then we started reading it back, and it was really bad. So I was just like,'Me and Mike need to write it, because, you know—no offense to Morrissey's friends, but you'd rather read what Morrissey is saying than what Morrissey's friends are saying.' "

Amen. :bow:

The Ad-Rock Retirement Plan - GQ

On the Beastie Boy book he and Mike D are supposedly working on:

He's working on a memoir with Mike. Originally, he says, the plan was not to write it all: "My big idea was to have our friends tell the story. And just, you know, we would sort of interject. My best friends have been my best friends since I was a little kid, so they've seen everything. And then we started reading it back, and it was really bad. So I was just like,'Me and Mike need to write it, because, you know—no offense to Morrissey's friends, but you'd rather read what Morrissey is saying than what Morrissey's friends are saying.' "

Last edited by a moderator:
No one wants to know what Morrissey's friends say about him. It took him how many decades to forgive Jesus?

fight for your right to paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarty

beasties are OK as 'the Pet Shop Boys'

'and they say he's mentall'...best video clip ever...being boring -PSB

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom