Bela B

I find it amusing that Béla is a name even remotely popular in Germany. :lbf:

I find it amusing that Béla is a name even remotely popular in Germany. :lbf:

Popular? I only ever heard of this one.

I have been thinking of the song when I went back to the sun in my garden and have come to the conclusion that he is not singing about love. :D Funny nevertheless.

I wonder if this video will ever be shown in television because of the small picture. I doubt it will. Sometimes I think that these musicians are all going crazy. :crazy: :lbf: ;) But with him you can be almost sure that he did it on purpose to see if he manages to get yet another video on the index or so. It obviously passed MySpace for a starter.

It's not his real name, he took the name from Dracula actor Bela Lugosi.

I know, and I know who Bela B is. Sorry, my comment was totally off-topic. I just have a German friend living in Hungary who told us that Béla was an existing male given name in Germany. And now I'm out of here.:o

I just have a German friend living in Hungary who told us that Béla was an existing male given name in Germany.

Bela B. might have increased the popularity of the name Bela, but I don't know anyone with that name personally.

I'm sure that Farin has become a very popular name as well ... :D

I know, and I know who Bela B is. Sorry, my comment was totally off-topic. I just have a German friend living in Hungary who told us that Béla was an existing male given name in Germany. And now I'm out of here.:o

Why are you sneeking out of the thread?
I just never heard of anybody else called Bela. So is it a Hungarian name?
Dracula was Hungarian, wasn't he?

has a new song out ... from his upcoming album, I think.

Altes Arschloch Liebe

I find the idea hilarious to call love an asshole and to tell love to please stay away from you and bother others instead.

Neat, thank you for the link, I never knew he was working on new stuff...

Well, apart from sounding completely like a certain Sonny Curtis and The Crickets song... I quite like it. And the video looks like he filmed it in my parent's photo album: quite admirable...

Also, love is quite an arsehole...

i think bela b is really sexy :)
(but his real name is just awfull:sick:)

never heard his music, but seen him in a couple movies-Killer Barbies Vs Dracula and the hilarious/awful Operation Dance Sensation

Back
Top Bottom