Ben Gibbard (Death Cab For Cutie) covers Everyday Is Like Sunday on his livestream and includes a disclaimer about Moz's "recent politics"

Some of those YT comments made me smile; some people clearly got the wrong end of the stick and think Brexit is a right wing movement.

"I assume Ben is referring to Morrissey's support for Brexit and the UK Independence Party. Many people (apparently Ben included) view these as racist movements. Personally I'm a bit disappointed in Ben for (in pretty mean spirit, I think) disparaging Morrissey just because they don't align politically.

"Because Moz is pro Brexit, now he’s shite, but I’ll sing one of his songs anyway? Leave politics out of it during this time."

Just for those people who do not know, Brexit is what we (the people of UK) voted for in 2016 (52% vs 48%), in order to make our departure from the European Union, in order to take back control of our laws, money, and borders. Also, Morrissey has never said he supports UKIP.

"Ben" and the California Son have no f***ing idea what bricksit or for Brittin is, they just do what Pete tells them to do to stir controversy to sell records in foreign countries like Brittin. The only thing the California Son is worried about is that they don't run out of jalapeno ranch french fries with extra guac at Los Panchos or pizza at Dan Tana's twat c*** tit wacker inn n nnnn n n nnn n n n nnn nn nn it.

"Ben" and the California Son have no f***ing idea what bricksit or for Brittin is, they just do what Pete tells them to do to stir controversy to sell records in foreign countries like Brittin. The only thing the California Son is worried about is that they don't run out of jalapeno ranch french fries with extra guac at Los Panchos or pizza at Dan Tana's twat c*** tit wacker inn n nnnn n n nnn n n n nnn nn nn it.
hows Bognor regis tonight Aztec.

JFC what a moron. with the stupid hair?‍♂️
has a look that says: 'ive been sucking on?:baseball::baseball:s

He's f***ed then as it's closed due to Covid-19. And why would he eat in either of those restaurants seeing as they both have an extensive meat menu?

The girl wears bangs that are used by fans of Rolling Stones,in my country they are called "rolingas"

Reckon dude, are you seriously this delusional and stupid? They offer just as much veggie and vegan options. It's LA, not some foreigner city in Brittin. The California Son has his food picked up and delivered by Senior PA Day-Day and even if there was no Chinese Virus, he always has the delivery option, but he likes to be among his people sometimes in LA. Don't you see all the pics on So-Low of him in restaurants all over Moz Angeles?

Honestly this man sings badly, i have no idea who he is,but ...saying shit to many and then singing a song about him so bad so bad made me nauseous...the guy is a EMESIS!!!!!

Reckon dude, are you seriously this delusional and stupid? They offer just as much veggie and vegan options. It's LA, not some foreigner city in Brittin. The California Son has his food picked up and delivered by Senior PA Day-Day and even if there was no Chinese Virus, he always has the delivery option, but he likes to be among his people sometimes in LA. Don't you see all the pics on So-Low of him in restaurants all over Moz Angeles?

Babble on as much as you want tit head but it's still closed due to COVID-19, so he won't be getting anything.

I’ve read the book; it’s a great tittle-tattle biography. But Goldman made a living out of writing the most sensational accounts of the famous legally possible: the juicer the gossip, the more publishers were willing to pay for contributory anecdotes, with obvious consequences for the truth.

80s biographies are so trashy. I don't know how anyone had time to work with all the affairs & crimes they had to fit in.

Hipster f***in' doofus

Oh shut the f*** up and get on with hacking away at a song you could never write yourself. Does this drip have disclaimers for all the artists he covers or is there no need because most of these so called "artists" have nothing to say?

you would think Morrissey started the covid 19 virus with the amount of shit that is thrown his way.
to this bawbag above stop yer greetin.and,get a haircut,if theyr closed get your female friend to chib that side parting fringe thing.
Although Morrissey seems to have been at least on point calling the Chinese a sub species. Some of the shit those "wet markets" gets up to makes me physically sick, not to mention the shit we are in now because China decided to keep this quiet until they couldn't.

He still chose and played the song though so I don’t think he’s trying to keep fans clients with this cover. If so he just would have chose something else

The girl wears bangs that are used by fans of Rolling Stones,in my country they are called "rolingas"

The Rolingas are an excellent phenomenon. I discovered them in the otherwise awful Rolling Stones documentary, Olé Olé Olé!: A Trip Across Latin America. It consists mainly of hobbyist dancers and cover bands wherein Argentines do their best to imitate the "Mick Jagger Rooster Strut." At this point the Rolling Stones should retire (long overdue) and sponsor a traveling Rolinga revue instead. It would be better than a Stones concert. "Get off the stage!"

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom