Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Introducing Morrissey

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Your Arsenal Bonus DVD October 31st "Kill Uncle" Tour

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pick a winner.

I have to say I haven't seen them all.
Voted for Who put the "M" in Manchester?
Mind you, if the "Live At The Hollywood Bowl "dvd,
And if the Live at Hollywood Highschool was on DVD and both were in the competition too, I might have voted for one of them.
They were legendary life shows I regularly watch and warm my heart to.
Cheers Vegan!

had to go for 25 live simply because of the quality on blu ray,picture and sound were excellent and gives more of a feeling of being there,you can make out faces in the crowd which you wont get on dvd.

Introducing. For when Morrissey was elusive, enigmatic and exciting.

With YouTube offering so many shows and clips I haven't watched a lot of the DVDs in a long while now but I remember enjoying the arsenal bonus did

Yes - it has to be 'Introducing' really - from a real golden period when Morrissey was at his peak.

'Live in Dallas' is an exciting document of a mad time, but as a 2 camera show it's barely a step up from a bootleg, and although the band's energy is 1000%, the sound isn't that good. The latter live videos conversely have great sound, but the band have turned into faceless session backing men, and Morrissey appears to be going through the motions as an elder crooner, with the odd microphone whip the most exciting it gets.

had to go for 25 live simply because of the quality on blu ray,picture and sound were excellent and gives more of a feeling of being there,you can make out faces in the crowd which you wont get on dvd.

Do you know if it is still available on blue ray? Might consider buying it but than I would also have to buy me a blueray player.
Cheers gordyboy9 !

it will be on amazon or ebay,blu ray players are very cheap these days.25 live would be so cheap because its been out for a few years.

I'm on the Introducing video. Was pissed / stoned out of my mind and climbed on stage, once there I had no idea what to do, so simply held my hand up and bowed.

Had no idea I was on the video (dont even remember it being filmed) and felt a right tit when my mates started ringing to tell me.

My kids enjoy seeing it though

Not one vote for "Live In Dallas"? Yeah...this isn't my website anymore, if it ever was...isn't my people. Live In Dallas captures Morrissey perfectly raw and better than The Smiths ever were. Does the millennial rule the mind or does the millennial rule the body?

Back
Top Bottom