• Ringleader Of The Tormentors

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Years Of Refusal

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • World Peace Is None Of Your Business

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters
Viva Hate and Vauxhall and I
Something to do. Choose two. Let's say a situation arises where you can only keep two. A desert island or a post-apocalyptic USA wasteland after Trump destroys it. You can only keep two. Which two?

Arsenal and Vauxhall. These don't necessarily contain my favourite songs but as 'whole albums' are the best imho.

Just as you are wondering why YOR is so low on the list I was wondering the same about WPINOYB.
Cause I'm really fond of that album and it even has at least 4 very strong songs at the bonuscd that could be changed for any of the ones on the regular one.
Just my opinion, of course.

I agree with you (both), but part of it is perhaps down to the fact that these two albums haven't had much of a chance to stir up waves of nostalgia yet.

I think that when a person first heard an album means an awful lot in this kind of poll.

I think this cover is the best of all albums. The way he is holding the baby is so wrong. He looks gorgeous in this photo. I think Jake took this iphoto, he always has a sparkle in his eye when being photographed by him.

Back
Top Bottom