BG Entertainment abandons negotiations to bring Morrissey to Buenos Aires (due to Spacey comments)

Please excuse the long, scrappy nature of this information: it is all in Spanish and needed translation and is from various locations - which is beyond ironic given the gentleman concerned is relying on the 'iffy' translation from a German newspaper!
Daniel Grinbank is a huge music mogul / promoter / football club owner and has put on many, many iconic gigs like the Stones in Rio and practically all major musical artists.

Silencio via Google translate:
"Through his Twitter account, Daniel Grinbank claimed that his production company DG Entertainment abandoned negotiations for Morrissey to play in Buenos Aires after the controversial sayings of the singer in defense of Kevin Spacey and Harvey Weinstein became known.

"We are not interested in producing this type of artists with these values," the producer wrote about the former Smiths. As explained, DG had submitted an offer to bring it in 2018, but "having certified that their statements were true" to the German magazine Der Spiegel , decided to withdraw it."

https://silencio.com.ar/noticias/lo...-retiro-su-oferta-para-traer-morrissey-26413/

From Grinbank himself:
Original tweet:

Rough Twitter translation:
20171128_163443.png

Then Instagram:
20171128_163833.png

Original:

Then subsequent 'clarification':
20171128_163805.png

Original:

Lastly:
20171128_163725.png

Original:

If any of our fluent Spanish speakers can clean up the auto-translation so it reads more fluidly - please feel free.
I thought this story was worth sharing as it's the first negative reaction to his Das Spiegel comments to directly affect fans by the withdrawal of potential concerts.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
He might say daft things from time to time but Moz is entitled to his opinion. Looks to me like nobody is allowed to say anything these days or to ever say what they mean. Moz was just articulating a different point of view. Maybe Spacey and Weinstein are guilty as sin but they've been judged by the media and political correctness without a trial or proper investigation. Whatever happened to 'presumed innocent '? Now its just everyone shitless that they'll upset anyone. What a load of boring bland bollox.
I'm just hoping Moz's big mouth doesn't ruin his relationship with the record label or destroy all chances of another couple of records before he retires.

I know! You can't even say that when kids get raped it's their own fault.
The guilt of Spacey and Weinstein has nothing to do with this. He spoke as if they were indeed guilty. If he had said "we don't really know what happened" and it caused an uproar your point would be relevant.
Instead he said that a 14 year old should know better and "where were the parents." He didn't even suggest Spacey and the kid had a misunderstanding, or any of the many ways this could be modified to somehow make Spacey's guilt less of an issue.
Your post is stupid and you're not stupid so you need to work this out.

No, the talent is the pray. Fat cats like Weinstein are usually the predators.

Spacy's just another type taking advantage of his power and statuse. Weber is there a river there is access to children there will be abusers: Sports, churches, entertainment, and so on.

Let's not forget that it was the Catholic Church that shed light on how easily these power dynamics are an institutional problem.

Conservatism just attracts certain personality types and gives it cover.

Anything to do with public protection is generally opposed by that type. The support for bullying, opposition to consumer protection, public health, and excusing sexual abuse and harassment, have all become defining issues of for the Right.

Once the Religious Right imploded and became a tattered wing of the movement across both shores, the only thing left were the money-men sociopaths, perverts, and anti-Muslim thumbsuckers. The chains were off.

Fox News has probably broken records when it comes to harboring sexual predators and enabling them.

It always seems to take a liberal to blow the whistle, or get any kind meaningful discussion started.

You're welcome.

Nice pivot away but........................................Liberal Hollywood is a safe-haven for grifters, perverts, and other assorted abusers.

FACT

No, no, you're welcome :p

Nice pivot away but........................................Liberal Hollywood is a safe-haven for grifters, perverts, and other assorted abusers.

FACT

No, no, you're welcome :p
It doesn't work. Hollywood is not a political ideology. It's a business. Money talks, bullshit walks.

You'e going to have to accept your fate.

I warned you. The pendulum always swings, and everyone gets their licks.

"También hace más de 20 años tome la misma postura con un artista q quería tocar en River. En ese caso me constaba de varios arreglos extrajudiciales q había llevado a cabo para zafar de las denuncias. Yo en ese entonces explotaba el estadio en exclusividad y me abrí para q otra productora pudiera realizar esos conciertos q fueron un éxito. Pero nunca me arrepentí de no haberme involucrado"

"Also, more than 20 years ago I found myself in a similar situation with an artist who wanted to play in the River Plate Stadium. In the case of this other artist I knew that he had made some (monetary) out of court agreements (with his victims) as to avoid being accused. During that times I had the exclusive rights to organize concerts at the River Plate stadium, but (in that situation) I decided to allow other producers to organize a concert there and the concert was a (commercial) success, but I never felt sorry about not getting involved with it".

In short, he is saying that he had exclusive rights to organize concerts at the River Stadium and "more than 20 years ago" there was an artist who had done something illegal (probably related to Paedophilia considering the context) and he knew that this artist had made out of court agreements with his victims as to avoid facing a trial. So he allowed other people to organize a concert at that Stadium even if he had exclusive rights (probably he had a contract with the River Stadium) and this X Artist played and the concert was a big success (commercially), but he is still glad that he decided not to get involved at all with that concert (suggesting that he could have made a lot of money, but his ethical limit is organizing a concert for a paedophile).

If I was forced to guess whom he is talking about, I'd say that it's Michael Jackson. Wikipedia confirms that he didn't bring Michael Jackson to Argentina and he played in 1993 ("more than 20 years ago") at the River Plate Stadium... Since he says that he had exclusive rights to organize converts there and he didn't organize a concert for Jackson, then I ASSUME that the "mysterious artist" is Michael Jackson. Everything matches:
-He played at the River Plate Stadium in 1993.
-There were ALWAYS rumours about Michael Jackson and paedophilia.
-D. Grinbank was not the organizer of that concert.

I was one of the first here who didn't agree with Morrissey's comments about Spacey, but placing in the same level a person who made inappropriate comments and a person who was formally accused of pedophilia seems to be too much for a public statement. Unless they know something we don't know about Morrissey. If they know nothing, they should have retired silently from the dealings, since everybody has the right to make businesses with whom they like. It seems to exist the need of washing a public image using Morrissey's mistakes. Unless they already have decided to make the show with another producer and they are using this statement to promote it. Bad, one way or another. Morrissey is loved in Argentina and Grinbank, being a producer, should know who is a true sexual predator in music industry.

It doesn't work. Hollywood is not a political ideology. It's a business. Money talks, bullshit walks.

You'e going to have to accept your fate.

I warned you. The pendulum always swings, and everyone gets their licks.

LOL what BS. there is not one Hollywood movie that does not profess the same old PC preaching.
Thats why the movie business is tanking. :crazy:

Hollywood is sleaze FGS dont be a walkabout.

I was one of the first here who didn't agree with Morrissey's comments about Spacey, but placing in the same level a person who made inappropriate comments and a person who was formally accused of pedophilia seems to be too much for a public statement. Unless they know something we don't know about Morrissey. If they know nothing, they should have retired silently from the dealings, since everybody has the right to make businesses with whom they like. It seems to exist the need of washing a public image using Morrissey's mistakes. Unless they already have decided to make the show with another producer and they are using this statement to promote it. Bad, one way or another. Morrissey is loved in Argentina and Grinbank, being a producer, should know who is a true sexual predator in music industry.

D. Grinbank is probably one of the most influential producers in Argentina since the early 1980's.
He could have been famous if he wanted to (i.e, he owned the first local radio exclusively devoted to "Rock", but embracing many genres that you didn't hear in other radios -from Grindcore bands to Darkwave bands)... and with a tradition of giving a lot of relevance to the radio hosts.
However, he has always chosen to keep a low profile and be "the man behind the scenes"... which is something he does VERY well.

I've just seen he has been spreading the rumour that Morrissey was going to play in Buenos Aires in April 2018 (I saw different webs and they mention these two months). As an example: http://www.metro951.com/2017/10/vuelve-morrissey/
http://www.indiehoy.com/recitales/morrissey-llegaria-sudamerica-abril/
http://revistasoyrock.com.ar/notici...radiohead-vendrian-a-la-argentina-en-el-2018/

It is obvious that the producer was going to be Grinbank. So I ASSUME there is a lot of "shit" happening behind the scenes:

1) Grinbank has to coordinate with other producers, but specially from Brazil... So he can't simply say "I am no longer interested", because it would be a problem for him (i.e, the producers from OTHER countries would perceive such thing as a weird move and may consider himself as a person who can't be trusted). You know, a "South American Tour" by any band is ALWAYS coordinated by several producers from different countries.

2) Grinbank is a powerful person and the small world of the "music producers" is not really big. So PROBABLY he is sending a message to other producers who already knew he was going to hire Morrissey to play in April and he is saying "Because of blah blah I am not going to do it, if anyone else wants to do it, then go ahead, I have no problems, I won't get in your way". I am reading it as a message to other music producers... because Grinbank himself doesn't have an "audience".

3) Grinbank is powerful, but not relevant... just like any other music producer or organizer of concerts.
Who organized the last concert of Morrissey that you saw???? You probably have no idea and you don't care. Same thing all over the world... the producers / organizers of tours are not famous. The posters of the concert will always be printed with big sized letters that read "MORRISSEY".... and Certainly not "DANIEL GRINBANK presents MORRISSEY".

4) It looks that the producer of Brazil has not stepped downs, so it is quite obvious that ANOTHER producer will hire Morrissey to play in Buenos Aires. So Grinbank is PROBABLY sending a message to the potential producers by saying: "You certainly know that I was going to do it, but now I won't, but you can do it if you want to, I won't get in your way".

5) Finally... there is another context here. As I've said, Argentina is having a crisis related to "Rock musicians" and rapes and paedophilia which is almost identical to the recent Hollywood scandals. In short, several high profile Rock musicians have had sex with underage girls, sometimes it was "consented" (even though the local laws always consider it a "rape" when one of the persons is underage and the other one isn't), some other times it was not consented. A lot of musicians are in jail... and SOME musicians who have defended the other musicians who are in jail ended up destroying their credibility and losing their audience (and it became a "taboo" to hire them to play). An example of such thing would be Gustavo Cordera: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustavo_Cordera . The wikipedia page doesn't say anything about it, but NOBODY is hiring him to play and he WAS moderately popular until he made comments which are quite similar to the ones that Morrissey made about Spacey (except that about Rock Musicians instead of Film Stars).

So I think there is a message "between the lines" in the tweets of Grinbank...
a) A message to the producers of other countries, explaining why he steps down from the plans they probably had arranged by now.
b) A message to the Argentinean producers that says: "I won't be hiring Morrissey, go ahead if you want to hire him".

This is getting f***ing ridiculous! Morrissey is in no way shape or form supporting paedophilia! He is also entitled to his own opinions. If people could be bothered to read properly, think for themselves and not take things out of context, the conversations would be so much more interesting! I honestly think a lot of people have raised the same sort of questions in a private setting! Why is a 14 years is left alone to attend a party amongst adults. Why would an actress agree to a meeting at night in Weinstein room...etc. it doesn't justify sexual abuse, but overall it's a question of common sense! I guess It has never been Morrissey's nature to keep his opinions to himself and he is not going to change now! The sad thing is that it will most likely hurt sales of his latest album(which is rather good) and tour tickets especially in the U.S!! The web seems to be a substitute for the court of law these days and it's frankly pathetic!!

I wonder if he's going to get an angry fax that reads "Your loss, Frito Bandito"?

D. Grinbank is probably one of the most influential producers in Argentina since the early 1980's.
He could have been famous if he wanted to (i.e, he owned the first local radio exclusively devoted to "Rock", but embracing many genres that you didn't hear in other radios -from Grindcore bands to Darkwave bands)... and with a tradition of giving a lot of relevance to the radio hosts.
However, he has always chosen to keep a low profile and be "the man behind the scenes"... which is something he does VERY well.

I've just seen he has been spreading the rumour that Morrissey was going to play in Buenos Aires in April 2018 (I saw different webs and they mention these two months). As an example: http://www.metro951.com/2017/10/vuelve-morrissey/
http://www.indiehoy.com/recitales/morrissey-llegaria-sudamerica-abril/
http://revistasoyrock.com.ar/notici...radiohead-vendrian-a-la-argentina-en-el-2018/

It is obvious that the producer was going to be Grinbank. So I ASSUME there is a lot of "shit" happening behind the scenes:

1) Grinbank has to coordinate with other producers, but specially from Brazil... So he can't simply say "I am no longer interested", because it would be a problem for him (i.e, the producers from OTHER countries would perceive such thing as a weird move and may consider himself as a person who can't be trusted). You know, a "South American Tour" by any band is ALWAYS coordinated by several producers from different countries.

2) Grinbank is a powerful person and the small world of the "music producers" is not really big. So PROBABLY he is sending a message to other producers who already knew he was going to hire Morrissey to play in April and he is saying "Because of blah blah I am not going to do it, if anyone else wants to do it, then go ahead, I have no problems, I won't get in your way". I am reading it as a message to other music producers... because Grinbank himself doesn't have an "audience".

3) Grinbank is powerful, but not relevant... just like any other music producer or organizer of concerts.
Who organized the last concert of Morrissey that you saw???? You probably have no idea and you don't care. Same thing all over the world... the producers / organizers of tours are not famous. The posters of the concert will always be printed with big sized letters that read "MORRISSEY".... and Certainly not "DANIEL GRINBANK presents MORRISSEY".

4) It looks that the producer of Brazil has not stepped downs, so it is quite obvious that ANOTHER producer will hire Morrissey to play in Buenos Aires. So Grinbank is PROBABLY sending a message to the potential producers by saying: "You certainly know that I was going to do it, but now I won't, but you can do it if you want to, I won't get in your way".

5) Finally... there is another context here. As I've said, Argentina is having a crisis related to "Rock musicians" and rapes and paedophilia which is almost identical to the recent Hollywood scandals. In short, several high profile Rock musicians have had sex with underage girls, sometimes it was "consented" (even though the local laws always consider it a "rape" when one of the persons is underage and the other one isn't), some other times it was not consented. A lot of musicians are in jail... and SOME musicians who have defended the other musicians who are in jail ended up destroying their credibility and losing their audience (and it became a "taboo" to hire them to play). An example of such thing would be Gustavo Cordera: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustavo_Cordera . The wikipedia page doesn't say anything about it, but NOBODY is hiring him to play and he WAS moderately popular until he made comments which are quite similar to the ones that Morrissey made about Spacey (except that about Rock Musicians instead of Film Stars).

So I think there is a message "between the lines" in the tweets of Grinbank...
a) A message to the producers of other countries, explaining why he steps down from the plans they probably had arranged by now.
b) A message to the Argentinean producers that says: "I won't be hiring Morrissey, go ahead if you want to hire him".

You seem to be quite new posting here, but I'm from Argentina too. I know who is D. Grinbank. I am low profile, he is not, he is a very known person in the local music industry, even for common people like me who has nothing to do with it. It seems you know D.G. quite well, so please tell him he could learn a couple of lessons about real low profile, but money seems to excuse anything, until it does not anymore.

Since he is like the main owner of the business here, I assume he knows very well as much the producers of Brazil as the local producers who could bring Morrissey here, so I fail to see the need to publish all that shit about him in social media, since he could have picked up a phone and have a TRUE low profile communication with other producers about his decision of not hiring Morrissey. He even could have given them a more detailed explanation about the decision. Or he could have hired someone like you to do that in a private, non insulting, way.

It's very unfair to relate Morrissey with the rapes and abuses of the local music scene. In fact, Grinbank is closer to the actual problem. It seems he and others failed to notice it before, maybe more important things distracted them from matters as mundane as pedophilia and sexual abuses.

Gustavo Cordera said "some women need to be raped" during a lecture to journalism students, and that has nothing to do with Morrissey's words, n0r with the context in which those words were expressed. Morrissey said he is against all kind of rape and violence. It seems very unfair to compare boths statements, although I think both are wrong in their own way.

Anyway, I d0n't see how Morrissey could be here if Grinbank is truly decided to not let him be here. So maybe he just want to protect his battered public image through a third party :rolleyes:

This is getting f***ing ridiculous! Morrissey is in no way shape or form supporting paedophilia!
Go on, please...

Why is a 14 years is left alone to attend a party amongst adults.
Okay. As long as you're in no way, shape, or form justifying paedophilia...

except that's exactly what you're doing when you say that a 14 year old should not be left alone with adults.

You seem to be quite new posting here, but I'm from Argentina too. I know who is D. Grinbank. I am low profile, he is not, he is a very known person in the local music industry, even for common people like me who has nothing to do with it. It seems you know D.G. quite well, so please tell him he could learn a couple of lessons about real low profile, but money seems to excuse anything, until it does not anymore.

Since he is like the main owner of the business here, I assume he knows very well as much the producers of Brazil as the local producers who could bring Morrissey here, so I fail to see the need to publish all that shit about him in social media, since he could have picked up a phone and have a TRUE low profile communication with other producers about his decision of not hiring Morrissey. He even could have given them a more detailed explanation about the decision. Or he could have hired someone like you to do that in a private, non insulting, way.

It's very unfair to relate Morrissey with the rapes and abuses of the local music scene. In fact, Grinbank is closer to the actual problem. It seems he and others failed to notice it before, maybe more important things distracted them from matters as mundane as pedophilia and sexual abuses.

Gustavo Cordera said "some women need to be raped" during a lecture to journalism students, and that has nothing to do with Morrissey's words, n0r with the context in which those words were expressed. Morrissey said he is against all kind of rape and violence. It seems very unfair to compare boths statements, although I think both are wrong in their own way.

Anyway, I d0n't see how Morrissey could be here if Grinbank is truly decided to not let him be here. So maybe he just want to protect his battered public image through a third party :rolleyes:

Grinbank is BOTH "famous" and a low profile person.
The huge mega-business he created is certainly NOT based on his person (a counter example that comes to my mind would be Donald Trump, who loves having a "Trump Tower", a "Trump Hotel", etc). Grinbank has never been like that... and his tendency has always been to be "behind the scenes".

He is "famous" simply because he has been very skilled during the whole of his life with the music BUSINESS... but he doesn't have an "audience" or "fans" (Have you ever heard of a "fan" of Grinbank????). If you live in Argentina, then you probably went to more than one concert organized by him, but you had no idea that he was the organizer/producer (and my situation is similar... simply because he doesn't promote his concerts as "Grinbank concerts").

If you read his statements, he is simply saying "I won't organize a Morrissey concert because he supported Spacey, I've had a similar situation more than 20 years ago with another artist (who is probably Michael Jackson) and other persons organized the concert and it was a success for them, I am glad that I was not involved with it though".

If the producer from Brazil doesn't step down, then ANOTHER producer will for sure hire Morrissey to play in Buenos Aires (Grinbank was NOT involved in any of the Morrissey concerts in Buenos Aires, except for ONE of them... there are several persons and corporations who bring artists here, Grinbank doesn't have a monopoly). Such thing is quite obvious because it is profitable.

Other than that, yeah, I actually talked to Grinbank some 15 years ago! I was invited to some sort of lunch with some other 10 persons and Grinbank was invited too... So I talked to him about trivial things (15 years ago and the conversation was quite irrelevant). I am not his friend... it was simply one of those situations in which someone is the friend of a friend of a friend, etc.

Last, but not least, I have actually been involved (as a friend) with a person who organizes concerts for small indie bands from abroad (bands that play for 1,000 to 2,000 persons and which are "cheap" to hire) and I have helped her many times phoning the owners of different venues, phoning the ones who rent the lights for the shows, phoning hotels, etc. It is not my job, but I did it many times because the person trusted me.
So I somehow know how the small world of "concert organizers" work:

-The "South American Tours" are ALWAYS coordinated between several producers who live in different countries and "stepping down" from a verbal agreement between producers CAN place you in a "black list"... It is a business and you are screwing up the plans of the other producers.

-The LOCAL producers compete with each other, but they also keep somehow "friendly" relationships... i.e, if a producer hires Madonna, then another producer WON'T hire Lady Gaga to play on the same day because they have a quite similar audience and they are both screwing up each other.

-A BIG part of the costs is often covered by different commercial brands that sponsor the concert (i.e, when you see posters with adverts of Pepsi, or a Beer brand or whatever at a concert... most of these brands don't want to sponsor ANYTHING that may potentially become a scandal).

-There are other non monetary agreements which are often done... i.e, You can promise to a Radio that the Band/singer will give them an exclusive interview, but in exchange you ask them to play their songs at least 3 times a day and mention that he's going to play live).

-Finally, it is very much a nightmare because the musicians (even the ones in "small indie bands") are often quite complicated and they often ask VERY weird things in their contracts. You can hear from them the weirdest things possible and it is a nightmare (i.e, I remember a musician who wanted his towels and sheets to be pink... the hotel had white towels and white sheets, so I had to talk to the hotel asking them to accept replacing their usual white towels for pink towels in the rooms of this X artist... and it was a woman who played for 1,500 persons).

Since Grinbank does not have a monopoly and there's several corporations and producers who are wealthy enough as to hire Morrissey, it is quite obvious that he WILL play in Argentina if there is a South American tour. I am reading "between the lines" the tweets by Grinbank and I am taking them as a "I won't do it, so the other producers are free to do it"... and it is obvious that another producer will do it.

Grinbank is BOTH "famous" and a low profile person.
The huge mega-business he created is certainly NOT based on his person (a counter example that comes to my mind would be Donald Trump, who loves having a "Trump Tower", a "Trump Hotel", etc). Grinbank has never been like that... and his tendency has always been to be "behind the scenes".

He is "famous" simply because he has been very skilled during the whole of his life with the music BUSINESS... but he doesn't have an "audience" or "fans" (Have you ever heard of a "fan" of Grinbank????). If you live in Argentina, then you probably went to more than one concert organized by him, but you had no idea that he was the organizer/producer (and my situation is similar... simply because he doesn't promote his concerts as "Grinbank concerts").

If you read his statements, he is simply saying "I won't organize a Morrissey concert because he supported Spacey, I've had a similar situation more than 20 years ago with another artist (who is probably Michael Jackson) and other persons organized the concert and it was a success for them, I am glad that I was not involved with it though".

If the producer from Brazil doesn't step down, then ANOTHER producer will for sure hire Morrissey to play in Buenos Aires (Grinbank was NOT involved in any of the Morrissey concerts in Buenos Aires, except for ONE of them... there are several persons and corporations who bring artists here, Grinbank doesn't have a monopoly). Such thing is quite obvious because it is profitable.

Other than that, yeah, I actually talked to Grinbank some 15 years ago! I was invited to some sort of lunch with some other 10 persons and Grinbank was invited too... So I talked to him about trivial things (15 years ago and the conversation was quite irrelevant). I am not his friend... it was simply one of those situations in which someone is the friend of a friend of a friend, etc.

Last, but not least, I have actually been involved (as a friend) with a person who organizes concerts for small indie bands from abroad (bands that play for 1,000 to 2,000 persons and which are "cheap" to hire) and I have helped her many times phoning the owners of different venues, phoning the ones who rent the lights for the shows, phoning hotels, etc. It is not my job, but I did it many times because the person trusted me.
So I somehow know how the small world of "concert organizers" work:

-The "South American Tours" are ALWAYS coordinated between several producers who live in different countries and "stepping down" from a verbal agreement between producers CAN place you in a "black list"... It is a business and you are screwing up the plans of the other producers.

-The LOCAL producers compete with each other, but they also keep somehow "friendly" relationships... i.e, if a producer hires Madonna, then another producer WON'T hire Lady Gaga to play on the same day because they have a quite similar audience and they are both screwing up each other.

-A BIG part of the costs is often covered by different commercial brands that sponsor the concert (i.e, when you see posters with adverts of Pepsi, or a Beer brand or whatever at a concert... most of these brands don't want to sponsor ANYTHING that may potentially become a scandal).

-There are other non monetary agreements which are often done... i.e, You can promise to a Radio that the Band/singer will give them an exclusive interview, but in exchange you ask them to play their songs at least 3 times a day and mention that he's going to play live).

-Finally, it is very much a nightmare because the musicians (even the ones in "small indie bands") are often quite complicated and they often ask VERY weird things in their contracts. You can hear from them the weirdest things possible and it is a nightmare (i.e, I remember a musician who wanted his towels and sheets to be pink... the hotel had white towels and white sheets, so I had to talk to the hotel asking them to accept replacing their usual white towels for pink towels in the rooms of this X artist... and it was a woman who played for 1,500 persons).

Since Grinbank does not have a monopoly and there's several corporations and producers who are wealthy enough as to hire Morrissey, it is quite obvious that he WILL play in Argentina if there is a South American tour. I am reading "between the lines" the tweets by Grinbank and I am taking them as a "I won't do it, so the other producers are free to do it"... and it is obvious that another producer will do it.

Yes, it could be so. But since the release of those infamous tweets, wich were reproduced and commented in mainstream media like Radio Mitre, now everybody links Morrissey with pedophilia. And that is sad and unfair, because Morrissey doesn't need that kind of "promotion" to sell tickets in Argentina. He just need a good organization, like not playing during a new government's assumption day or selling tickets in a transparent way, not through resellers who cheat on people.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom