biatches, I'm back

oh and my fave thing about the follow home after a concert bs, ive seen many shows in Oakland(Moz included), always with friends, and like many others, we took the bart to them and then back to the city afterwards, always saw other people from the shows on the bart too, it happens, we dont want to get caught driving on the bridge, duh

oh I see you edited it to add your answer, but no, im sorry, as you said, that doesn't count. the people demand the truth!

oh I see you edited it to add your answer, but no, im sorry, as you said, that doesn't count. the people demand the truth!
this is Solo my dearie, that was the truth, you just don't read it much since you spend so much time here is all, sorry, good luck with that
and my time is up, been swell!

to VH's post:
never happened

It did and I’m far from the only person that knows that.

never measured it

I don’t believe you.

never had a gay relationship

Explain Andy then.

hmm, tough one, I got black out drunk, she said I hit her, I believe her now

So that’s a yes.

I had a 17 year old gf when I was 20, but dont think that counts

It doesn’t answer my question but it is illuminating.

thats not what I did, and you know that, shame on you!

That is what you did. Also, I’m not the only one who was there for it and remembers it either.

So much for being honest.

to VH's post:
never happened
never measured it
hmm, tough one, I got black out drunk, she said I hit her, I believe her now
I had a 17 year old gf when I was 20, but dont think that counts
thats not what I did, and you know that, shame on you!
"Did you honestly think you were a “brave defending knight” when you bullied a couple kids 13 years ago (that were just trying to make some friends) by taunting them about being raped, being beaten, and their family being sick and dying?"
Robby, I was here and I remember what you did harassing K about his family and him having to leave school. Just admit it. It's not like anyone is nominating you for some kind of morality award, anyway.

o_O

would we be able to tell you lost 'losts of weight' in China, just by looking at you? Or would have to use a crane to lift and weigh?:confused:

do they have "yen stores" stores in China?

"Did you honestly think you were a “brave defending knight” when you bullied a couple kids 13 years ago (that were just trying to make some friends) by taunting them about being raped, being beaten, and their family being sick and dying?"
Robby, I was here and I remember what you did harassing K about his family and him having to leave school. Just admit it. It's not like anyone is nominating you for some kind of morality award, anyway.

And then he sent private information I shared with him in PM’s about my mother and being raped to a troll named Tomorrow to do his dirty work.

And then he sent private information I shared with him in PM’s about my mother and being raped to a troll named Tomorrow to do his dirty work.
I kind of got wind of that but I never knew exactly what it was all about, just that some kind of assault happened to someone and Robby was using it to troll.
He also accused Chico of being a rapist and insisted it was true until the day before a Morrissey show they were both going to be at when he admitted he made it up. He had an elaborate story about Chico and without knowing the truth, I didn't exactly "believe" it but I didn't disbelieve it either.
He also used to post private photos of his ex-wife in the chatroom after she'd told everyone what kind of creep he is and how he wouldn't leave her alone.

• visitors online
  • 1 254 081 members
  • 64 807 870 posts

1. Science & Humanities
  2. Social anthropology, ethnology and sociology
Why did Chinese become so retarded?
Respond

• Page 1 of 2Page 1 of 2

Biggest economy in the world, certainly visit China and it is mostly poor and dirty like some random poop country In Africa, people sit and poop open in the streets. The indigenous people are yawning, shaking, raping and spitting wherever they are. Dirty people with low empathy towards the surroundings. Many call them Asia Somalis, black and white compared to, for example, Japanese who are as nice and caring as possible.

China had a tremendously successful civilization for a long time, sophisticated culture and all that. Why did they become the disgusting dirt people, the Somalis of Asia? Where did things go wrong?
Last edited by JalleKalleBalle Yesterday at. 09:27.

Aaaaand you're back again dude! Or biatch. Or something.

Between us we should try to keep this excellent thread on the front page. :brows:

to VH's post:
never happened
never measured it

It did and I’m far from the only person that knows that.

huh?! fess up, sleazy bob!

Robby, Don't You Think They Know?

Enjoy Singles Tuesday over there, hope you find someone!

Here in Sweden this is the first year that day is used for commercials and all kinds of offers and I am drowning in them as they seem to believe I am single.

A man who is exclusive with a inflatable is not single and I feel violated and need to invent a new word for us inflatable lovers. I want to claim we even have our own sexual orientation that should be included under the HBTQ (they ran out of letters) movement.

HBTQi with a small i for us lovers of inflatables. We demand our rights too like being able to have dinner in public with our doll. We are being attacked for walking with them in public.

Inflatable lovers rights now!

Enjoy Singles Tuesday over there, hope you find someone!

Here in Sweden this is the first year that day is used for commercials and all kinds of offers and I am drowning in them as they seem to believe I am single.

A man who is exclusive with a inflatable is not single and I feel violated and need to invent a new word for us inflatable lovers. I want to claim we even have our own sexual orientation that should be included under the HBTQ (they ran out of letters) movement.

HBTQi with a small i for us lovers of inflatables. We demand our rights too like being able to have dinner in public with our doll. We are being attacked for walking with them in public.

Inflatable lovers rights now!

source.gif

Back
Top Bottom